Q.

Dear Luv Guru,

For last 16 months i am in love with a undergoing divorcee women having 2 kids one is 12 years and other is 10 years old. SHe is living separatly last 2-3 years on her own cost of living. Being myself, i am little bit shy person, and very intial stage of our relationship she was used to say to marry her, or she want a baby girl from me, and I was also feeling the same but due to my shyness i was unable to expres in word but expected from her that she will read my feelings. Therafer in june 2011 i proposed here and conveyed my feellings and proposed for marriage after divorce

Tags: relationships, feeling, dear
Asked by BINAY, 12 Mar '12 12:16 pm

1.

If u can take the resposibilities of 2 kids ,that lady and urself then no problem ,otherwise u have to face many problems which is not known to u right now so think deeply and then go ahead.
Answered by anita dhiman, 22 Apr '12 02:25 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

SHE IS responsible for two. dont play game with other responsibulity.
Answered by venkatasuresh Maddipati, 20 Apr '12 06:34 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Good
Answered by anil garg, 14 Apr '12 01:27 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

1. If U r a bachelor & eager to do charity, then carry on the venture.
2. But see how much older she is than U ! She is well endowed at her bosom I think ( othersie why the attaction?).
3. Moreover, since she is hvng two kids of 12 & 10 yrs, their education & career need to be looked after by U.
4. Besides, U two hv already dreamt for a child who is to be brought up besides pre & post natal expenses.
5. So U must be a person of deep pocket to manage the situation. Lest, the lovvy duvvy scene willl disappear after sometime & u may become inasane. Think over & then plunge !!
6. By the way, u dont hv parents, relatives or well wishers? Why dont U consult wth them discreetly?
Answered by Nitin Ray, 12 Mar '12 12:44 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

If you want to spoil your life for ever please go ahead with the proposal
Answered by iqbal seth, 12 Mar '12 12:17 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by M H Kisan