Q.

Hi ladies, anybody there out who wear saree below your navel? what does your hubby do to your navel and tummy?. Does it make him turn on seeing you reveal your navel? and how far can i wear my saree below my navel? I would like my hubby do all like what they show in the movies...

Asked by rajani vayariga, 04 Oct '08 09:52 pm

1.

Let it remain in movies
Answered by anil garg, 01 Oct '10 12:33 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Namaste mam, How are u ? I want to tell you that wearing saree below navel is as much ok as above I cant understand why some ladies are so much sensitive about their navel as according to human nature every beautiful thing attracts human being so this follows here also navel is beauty of ladies so whenver anyone get the glimpse of that he stares on it so what happens if some body becomes happy on watching ur navel u will surely get the blessings and i and my wife personally thinks that beauty is supposed to show not to hide it,
Answered by rajul, 26 Mar '10 08:05 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

This blog is old but will response anyway.

rajani,
i wear saree below the navel or above when i'm home. i do make sure that i drop the saree half an inch or an inch below navel only if i'm stepping out of the house. i don't leave it wide open but it does get exposed every now and then... lots of time i do not even realize that it's exposed. to be honest if someone is staring at my navel i can't tell unless i cross sight with that person. mostly younger kids tend to stare more but who cares, i think if someone is staring at my navel it's harmless.
as far as my husband is concerned, he does not force me to expose my navel but when he catches other men looking at my navel i can tell he does not like that too much. however i do not leave it open all the time so he is not too concerned. to answer your question about him doing anything to my navel is may be some what personal to answer. but to be short, i'll say that i have felt his hands groping my navel once in a while... not sure if ...more
Answered by sanjana n, 03 Dec '09 01:42 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Try to wear the Saree in this fashion on Special day, or whenever you would like to indulge in foreplay with your hubby. Wear it just below your navel, and try to put it on show.
Answered by RAJESH ALHAT, 24 Nov '08 10:39 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

As far as how far you can wear below your navel, it depends on your height and the situation. If you are home and really want to arouse him, you can wear it revealingly low say 2/3 inches down. If you would like your husband to play with your navel, make him do so... Try out using ice cream, honey, in your navel and ask him to have it from there....Try liquid chocolates on your tummy fully...Jus get creative...Have a nice time..
Answered by old friend, 12 Oct '08 04:12 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

Depending on occasion, sometimes I wear sari below the navel. But I don't think men are interested in navel. Their interest is different.
Answered by K Shobha, 07 Oct '08 12:27 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Yaa i lick it nicely
Answered by santhosh, 06 Oct '08 04:52 pm

(0)
 (0)
8.

Ny dear Rajani, you should have asked this question in two parts , first for men whether they get turn ON with that and secon for ladies how to wear it below navel. I feel women dammn sexy in this fashin, but they should have flat bally, otherwise it looks very bad.
Answered by Basant Soni, 05 Oct '08 02:12 pm

(0)
 (0)
9.

My wife doesn't wear it below navel, but I like it very much.One of my colleagues wear it below navel.She likes it when my eyes got glued to her navel.If you want to go relly down you have to shave the region meticulously. Belly button really turns me on and I love to kiss there.
Answered by Krishna Reddy, 04 Oct '08 10:43 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

It depends on how u present urself. the level of saree wearing depends on person to person. it is not universal. but however u wear it should look decent to others and regarding ur husband- anyways it will not make much difference to him i think as he knows u COMPLETELY
Answered by mohammad moosa, 04 Oct '08 10:38 pm

(0)
 (0)