Q.

Why is this CV writing becoming so much of an obcession? I ask your
HR trainer and CV expert Kshipra Singh this: I receive at least 10 emails from Monster/Naukri offering to rewrite my Cv every week. And I tell them A Cv is a simple thing really where you put your biographical details clearly/with educational qualifications and experience/ Relevant special accomplishments and details of references and contact s. I receive a lot of Cvs with prose and poetry - which is NOT what we are looking for. We look for hard specifics and verifiable truth in Cvs whch is how the whole thing should be.

Asked by Ishwar, 29 Jul '08 06:18 pm

1.

I dont think it is an obcession... but there is lot of concern over the resume internals as companies try to find the best candidate with the information provided by a candidate... CV is a kind of description to the recruiter that analyses you not from your facial or any other personal details but it shows the knowledge what a candidate bring in to a company and more to that is the experience which company is looking for in a CV.
Answered by surendra, 29 Jul '08 06:27 pm

(0)
 (0)