Q.

Any one best deal you remember , you ever striked..?

Asked by Anu, 16 Jul '10 11:57 am

1.

It is the deal I made with one Pakistani participant in rediff discussion board that we will not use deteriorating words against each other.
I remember it because that Paki fellow honoured the deal at least for one month. That was his maximum national limit, you see !
Answered by Prakash Chandra, 16 Jul '10 05:44 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Remember, the only thing that makes life interesting is not knowing what comes next, no matter how best the deal you strike in life, so to say...Because, each new day is a blessing and you are given the strength and mind to deal what it brings you. Bring it on, I say, life is for living. You can't control what comes at you, you can only control yourself and how you deal with life's events. It takes courage to be a human being. It takes self-knowledge to know one's self and know that you are a capable human being and believe in yourself. You can't know the future or the outcome of your plans. Being flexible helps a great deal. Knowing how to bear frustration is another good thing. For those are things that will get to you if you let them...!
Answered by Dil Se, 16 Jul '10 05:00 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

The deal was struck with a fairy in dream . A very simple deal to visit me regularly and wipe my tears to make me sleep . She agreed on condition that i have to dance with her , love her and obey what she says . I grabbed the chance n accepted the condition gleefully . To my surprise this goes on and on , and we both enjoy the time with peace, tranquility n happiness . :)
Answered by sk singh, 16 Jul '10 04:07 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

My marriage deal
Answered by AANEWS AGENCY, 16 Jul '10 11:57 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

Complete the que please
Answered by fufa, 16 Jul '10 11:59 am

(0)
 (0)