Q.

Hi, I have invested in ULIP ICICI prudential LifeTime Super and I am paying the premium amount of 30000 per year. I saw the plan is not performing well. Could you please suggest me here to continue the plan with payment every year, Continue the plan without payment and take new plan. If I needs to take new plan, please suggest the same. Thanks in Advance !!

About: Money

Tags: year, thanks, money
Asked by Ashish gupta, 15 Mar '12 04:52 pm

1.

Dear sir you check our service first then you subscribe with us because we believe on long term relationship with customers. Its easy to trust on us and easy to invest with us.
FOR BETTER CALLS AND SERVICE IN STOCK AND COMMODITY MARKET PLEASE VISIT TO BAZARCLICKS, ITS A STOCK ADVISORY FIRM ONwww.bazarclicks.com. FOR FURTHER DETAILS PLEASE CONTACT US ON:9632541591.
Source: bazarclicks
Answered by ankittiwari, 26 Apr '12 12:08 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Insurance policies are not investments. get rid off them. better to opt a good equity mutual fund
Answered by kanaklata tewari, 19 Mar '12 07:09 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Dear Mr. Gupta,

We request you to share your policy details with us, to help us assist you with your concern.

Alternatively you may also post your concern along with your policy details on http://www.iciciprulife.com/ipru/GrievanceRedStep.jsp?step=2

R equest you to quote the reference number 013472 whilst sharing the details.Post receipt of the requirement, our representative will get in touch with you within 48 hours.

Regards,
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance
Answered by ICICIPrudentialLifeInsurance, 16 Mar '12 03:41 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Aashis, in which fund do you have invested????? What is your criteria for performance??? If you are planning to buy a new plan after discontinueing the present, I'ld suggest you not to do it.....stay in the current plan...you'll definately get desired result.
Answered by Rahee, 15 Mar '12 04:57 pm

(0)
 (0)