Q.

Hi i am binod kumar,earning 1.5 lakh every month, and saving 01lakh every month,i am confussed where and what amount to invest,pls guide me.

Tags: month, pls, lakh
Asked by binod kumar, 18 Apr '07 02:25 pm

1.

Ah ah, beta mera account me dal do
Answered by sugarsidhu, 18 Apr '07 02:28 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Invest in reality
take a few sips in mf and insurance
Answered by anil garg, 03 Jun '12 03:17 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Do set your target as where you want to go, and then ask the way for it.
Different people have different goals.
So, do set a couple of possible targets for yourself. Meet at least 2 different financial advisors, who are not connected with agency of any specific investment company, to evaluate your goals and to find the ways to achieve those goals.
Then use your own mind to choose the suitable way for you.
Answered by Aarnika Tiwaari, 15 Jul '11 10:36 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Invest in share market i am financial advisor in kotak securities if u interested than plz mail me at afnanahmed29@gmail.com
Answered by afnan ahmed, 22 Jun '11 02:54 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Hi Binod,

While there might be a lot of answers to this question, I would suggest Bajaj Allianz plans like iGain, which is an online ULIP as a good place for investment. You can start trying it with the least amount of premium and keep a tab on how it is growing.
Answered by swati dwivedi, 09 May '10 10:26 pm

(0)
 (0)
6.

Hello.If you want to insure yourself and your family,it is a good option.But if you want to grow your money,then it is not a good idea as insurance is basically to insure yourself of money.This is the Era of Specialisation and insurance and growing money are two different fields and one should try to avoid both in one scheme(in case of ULIP).If you want to insure you and your family by taking life insurance,mediclaim policies,see to it that you consult a financial advisor and not just an insurance agent or anybody because every family is different and their insurance needs are different.Hope you understand this.
Answered by Abdul Rehman, 14 May '07 11:17 am

(0)
 (0)
7.

Dear Binod Kumar, i need some more inforamation, can u plz mail me : agr1016@rediffmail.com or u can call me : 098249 08345. This is req.ed to give u proper soluation of your queries.
bye have a nice day
Answered by Ashish Rajpura, 19 Apr '07 10:58 am

(0)
 (0)
8.

This is V Sridhar here a Specialist in Financail Planning. The confussion is because u dont know what u want. what i suggest is that take a banlk paper and make a list of wat r ur needs and objectives in life. Once u have this ready then put a time (when the needs would arise) to the needs or when u want to meet ur objectives in life. In ur case a good objective I can suggest is to achieve Financial Freedom pretty early in life (say in the next 10 yrs), which seems feasible. Once u have put a time to ur needs then estimate the amount u would need for each of these needs. Now u have all the inputs required to make a good plan based on what u r looking for in life. This plan should guide u in finding the right places for investing the money. It will give u clarity and control of ur finances and hence u will feel better and more confident about life.

Answered by sridhar veta, 19 Apr '07 01:17 am

(0)
 (0)
9.

Hope u are fine.

Dear, I suggest that you should invest in ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company's ULIP Plan (Mutual Fund based). There you will get better returns alongwith Tax benefit and Insurance. In ULIP Plans you can pay only for three years or upto the age of your plan and plan can be taken for 0-30 or 35 years according to your age or as u wish.

After three years you can withdraw, partly withdraw and can run the plan for a long way without any deposits after three years.

ICICI is the AAA rating company and have given 68% return in the last year for the investment and average 38% for the last six years since inception. ICICI is the No.1 private Insurance Company and in ULIPs it has performed well in comparison to others.

If you will compare this with others like LIC (both for ULIPs and Traditional Plans) there you will find lot of expenses and investment is on very lower side in comparison to ICICI.

Answered by Satyavir Singh, 18 Apr '07 05:37 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

Hi Binod,

Get registered to below website its 100% free and start earning part time.All the money you will make will be out of zero investment.Don't waste time and start earning.

http://moneycosmos.com/?r=281574 or

http://www.moneycosmos.com/?r=281574

If you still have questions please mail me or call me I will help you further.

thanks and happy earning -Sonali
Answered by sonali deshmukh, 18 Apr '07 04:13 pm

(0)
 (0)