Q.

Do you want to share here that one or more than one gersture/gestures made by someone to u, from the past till now, that has left u a mark, and that still brings a smile as and when you cherish it?

Tags: money, relationships, entertainment
Asked by Anu, 12 Mar '10 10:36 am

1.

Possibly every human would be nostalgic about some gestures or help in their past which would have made him a better person or made a difference for him / her...at least I presume so.
A decade or so back...when I was doing my Masters in Massachusets...I came across this lovely person...she was the editor of the College Fortnightly Magazine and I was just not in her league.
However she was insistent that I write...no specific topic...but whatever I felt like...and after several requests I decided to have a go at it.
She decided that it was good enough for publication...and then onwards she forced me to join her team.
This association continued...and she was the prime motivation why I joined the printed media.
Despite having offers from the New York Times...she came back to India with me and joined the leading group here.
That she left for USA and the NYT after 4 years...was the correct decision...as she was stifled by the politics in offices here...
Answered by prasoon, 13 Mar '10 03:14 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Heyy it has many but how can u judge the authenticity when i talk abt her? ..but believe me, she is my special from the day we came into contacts . This contact was also heaven sent . She had once written in one of my answers by way of comments some appreciations which sent a strong sense of affection n attachment inside me towards her . I went thru her answers on her page n found them worthy of special praise . In the meanwhile we started visiting each others page n found strong gesture of good will from both sides so much so that she once asked me to write a wish i want to see there on her page .And to my surprise she in the next few moments produced my wish in reality n placed her on her page .I was really nonplused n wondered if she is some angel from the other world ! I wont write all else u may identify her n may snatch her from myself .
Answered by sk singh, 12 Mar '10 02:33 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

If you have done masters in biotech, it is better to go to UK for the doctrate in Biotech. IELTS is enough for UK and the course comes with a stipend ..more

Answered by Josna