Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Hi Dr Kolhe, I'm Anand 28 years of age. I have got this [problem of scalp psoriasis since 2002 and it is slowly spreading to toher parts of the body. I have been taking allopathy medicines but they only help me restrict this and not cure it. Can you tell me whether this is curable and should I go in for allopathy or homeopathy? Please help as I'm very tensed. I'm still a bachelor and apprehend problems in getting married due to this problem of mine. Please reply asap

Asked by Anand Gupta, 20 Jul '08 10:48 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Go and consult some expert on the subject,what is the use of asking such Qs on this forum ?
Answered by prahlad desai, 20 Jul '08 10:51 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining