Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Hi doctor , mu mother is serious so much in kidney , i want 1 appointment for the doctor of kidney speciallist, i already make the visa for my mother in vellore, india. please doctor help me for my mother , i'm from bangladesh . and give me appointment for kidney doctor. waiting for reply.

Tags: india, relationships, health
Asked by tanzia chayen, 18 Dec '12 03:42 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


What is wrong with your mom
Answered by malika saran, 18 Dec '12 03:43 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining