Q.

Hi,do u think that affection towards the opposite sex is really love?if yes then why the love marraiges are not so successful as arranged marraige and if no then why the people are destroying their career and themselves?

Asked by Anuj Kumar Acharya, 10 Jul '07 02:37 pm

1.

There is a difference between "love" and "in love". I can say I love my mom, my dogs, my brother, my freinds (may be same gender or opposite gender) but that does not mean I am in love with them. So I was thinking how can we really define being "in love" with somebody?
Affection is the path or reality of caring and niceness but lack of sexual interest.
Attraction (Infatuation) is the path that leads to sex.
When a woman feels affection for you, youre probably too much of a nice guy. She may think of you as just a friend or maybe even a potential husband who has provider stamped all over his forehead.
Maybe youd be someone she can end up bossing around if you remain complacent. Affection is something you feel for a puppy dog. (FOR YOU - May be you are unable to boss him / treat him as a puppy dog and are getting ipset then it is OK to continue)
Answered by PANIWALA A, 25 Jan '08 07:53 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Not always
nothing is perfect
Answered by anil garg, 02 Aug '09 12:56 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

No its not love jus an attraction
Answered by pooja batra, 10 Jul '07 02:38 pm

(0)
 (0)