Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

Family property how to get individual share when co shares has
sold out 90% of the land property illegally by making sale deeds It is
in Karaganda.The property cost is now cores of rupee.It was
agriculture land and recored in govt agriculure landwhich is illlegaly transfered to outsiders by shake of money and no civil or crimnal legal is lodeged up till now. in civil suit title suit . partion suit or eviction suit which is possible. the property was accurired by single person of family but recored jointly with other members of family. how to procede?

Asked by shankar chowdhury, 14 Mar '09 02:18 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


Initiate legal action.Ur share can not be sold by other party.They can sell their right but lawfull ownership can not be passed on without everybody who has a right of ownership sign the sale deed/registry.Consult an advocate.
Answered by Sajee, 14 Mar '09 02:28 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining