Q.

Hi, about a month ago i had sex with my parnter, i started getting signs that i might be pregnant bt then i started bleeding and though it wer my period bt da thing is it woz to light to be my period and it only lasted for a day and half, dose that mean that i could be pregnant and not know that i am???

Asked by ELLIEB, 17 May '09 10:36 pm

1.

You might not be pregnant. It was a regular period which lost one and half day. It was not an obortion. Anyhow your gynacologist clear your doubt. Don\\\'t get discouraged. Why don\\\'t you go to a gyn and get a test done and also report to the doctor what other problems you have or might have. Have a thorough sex education particularly to matters related to pregnancy, your periods and post pregnancy.
Answered by chipchipa, 18 May '09 07:16 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

You might not be pregnant. It was a regular period which lost one and half day. It was not an obortion. Anyhow your gynacologist clear your doubt. Don\'t get discouraged.
Answered by Vijayakumar Babu, 17 May '09 11:15 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Why don\'t you go to a gyn and get a test done and also report to the doctor what other problems you have or might have. Have a thorough sex education particularly to matters related to pregnancy, your periods and post pregnancy.
Answered by Rajendra G, 17 May '09 10:39 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Consult gynacologist
Answered by Tushar Kher, 17 May '09 10:38 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Well...i met my fiance online a little over four years ago... We were a late fifteen and an early eighteen at the time. I talk it all out with my mom ..more

Answered by Karan