Q.

Hey all, I am looking forward to buy a 3d tv by the end of this month but the existence of so many brands had made me so confused that I am not able to decide which brand to go for. After doing some research I found that the Hx series from Sony, LM from LG, and the ES series from Samsung should be the preferred choice. Can anyone here help me out on this to decide the best 3d tv for me.

Tags: money, tv, careers
Asked by Kashi Nath, 24 Jan '13 09:52 am

1.

Looks like you have done a lot of research and are in the last phase of deciding the TV . The Series models you listed down from various brand are well known for their tech features. To be very frank enough, Samsung is said to be the biggest brand in TV category but as far their and sony' 3D Tv's are concerned. they have a lot of drawbacks in terms of aspects like they have some flicker across them, their glasses are somewhat heavier as compared to lg. LG uses the passive tech in their 3d tv's which re certified flicker free and they have got good reviews from all the site as well so I would also recommend you to have a look at LG Lm series models.
Answered by ADITYA NATH JHA, 27 Jan '13 12:21 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

Hello Kashi Nath, LG WRman Sherlock here,

First of all, its always advisable to mention your budget and TV viewing distance as these two factors play a key role in your final decision. Now coming to the brand choice of TVs, I won't comment on other brands but will definitely acquaint you a bit on LG 3D TVs. The TV sizes in this range from 32" and 65" with a very narrow bezel (TV border) which makes for immersive viewing and a floating ribbon stand that lends a touch of elegance to the TV. And with the passive 3D technology used, you can enjoy theater-like 3D at the comfort of your home, hence the name "Cinema 3D TV" The TV also has 3D depth control and 3D Sound Zooming features so that you can adjust the level of 3D effect to your liking. And last but not the least, the passive 3D glasses that come with the TV are lightweight, affordable, need no batteries nor create potential flickering.

Hope this helps in your TV buying research.

LG WRman Sherlock out!
Answered by Sherlock WRman, 24 Jan '13 02:40 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Good
Answered by Quest, 24 Jan '13 12:40 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Yes, You are right this time lots of TV brand available in market and selection of a best brand is very complicated work. but I would say that all brand is good. and I think Product performance and durability is not totally depend on brand.
Answered by Madan Lal, 24 Jan '13 11:30 am

(0)
 (0)
5.

Samsung is market leader but why pay premium when equivalent technology with better features is available at lesser rates. LG brand is recommended for 3D set. It is not only value for money but 3D viewing glasses are also without battery and offer optimum comfort.
Answered by Uncommon Freind, 24 Jan '13 09:59 am

(0)
 (0)