Q.

Isin't it better to live in dignity in your own country than to be a 2nd class citizen abroad? when you are fired from your job you dont have to worry about being thrown out of your country , right?

Tags: job, country, dignity
Asked by savithri kalidhas, 18 Apr '07 12:47 pm

1.

It is better to leave in ones own country ,earn a lot & improve the society .when we are fired from the company when we work abroad the future looks blank unlike when we work in our own country we can find the alternatives.
Answered by douglas raja, 19 Apr '07 04:37 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

I agree with u savithri and appreciate ur view, according to judhisthira in mahabharata also, one who do not living abroad and not indebted is happy.
Answered by Susanta Biswas, 19 Apr '07 12:46 am

(1)
 (0)
3.

I agree, but if only our administrative systems could be convincing.

I HATE HATE HATE to write this @ an Indian , but it is fact. When I was traveling by Govt bus in India on LONG DISTANCE in Karnataka State bus, there was a young couple, w/a pregnant lady. Then, when conductor came to collect ticket, the $$ was apparently a bit crumpled & wet.

The conductor threw the money at the girl's face, and yelled at them to disembark in the middle of nowhere, and it took the effort of some ppl combined to settle & move things afloat.

In China, I was a backpacker (low budget) in an occasion & booked a trip to Shenzien from HK. There, in Mainland China, despite I was a rugged looking backpackin' Des, the immigration inspector said something like "hey stand in line" and it is also common n India.

But surprising to me, a senior inspector barged down, and just chewed the inspector off- and gave me a prompt apology.

Answered by A Moin, 11 Aug '08 12:38 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Living with dignity is important and one cannot say that living in the native country only provides it,in life we cant take things for granted even here you can be fired from your jobs.

YOU CAN LIVE WITH DIGNITY EVERY WHERE,BUT ITS US TO BRING DIGNITY TO OUR COUNTRY
Answered by kvmoorthy, 04 Jun '07 01:22 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Yes,i agree with you
Answered by VANGARA SAHITI, 01 Jun '07 07:34 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

Watan ke rakhwalo watan na chhodho
watan ka paraya
na ghar ka na ghat ka
Answered by Durgesh Burde, 30 May '07 06:52 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Always we must buy, and be INDIAN.
Answered by kanaka raju, 13 May '07 10:10 am

(0)
 (0)
8.

Sorry to know that you are looking only at one side of the coin that too a myth. Its a dignity for one as well as for our country that our talents are invited by other countries. Now the other side of the coin that you are looking at... Those who go by themselves to work in abroad definitely leading a good and respectful life than what they had in India. Throwing out of work is not a matter of dignity whether it is in India or anywhere else. But it is very much possible that in India you can be thrown out of job without any appropriate reason , which you will not find in any developed country. Now tell me how many 1st class citizen of India leading a fearless gracefull life in India. Simply if a traffic police caught you , you get stuck because of lack of law and order. I think we should be fair enough to face and accept the facts.
Answered by Sona Mitr, 22 Apr '07 11:21 am

(0)
 (0)
9.

You are absolutely right Savithri.I'm now working in Saudi Arabiaafter spending 25 yrs on service in Indai mostly in leading groups.But when you feel that the scope is less in your area, you have to switch over to some other company rather than donkeying yourself and not doing justice to the profession.So we,Indians don't want to move out,provided scope is there.More over the time is left for me less to earn something more for the future and the life is really good here where I work.It's an American based co. and they called me to attend interview here with company's moneySo what I mean to say si that you are compelled at some stage to go out from our country.Secondly, the days are not as bad as before.If you are good on your job, u can hold on for long.........
Answered by GOPI KUMAR, 19 Apr '07 07:05 pm

(0)
 (0)
10.

Lol...

right i agree.
Answered by nishu, 19 Apr '07 06:57 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

He was the hero of the Revolt of 1857, he was among the first to raise his voice for the freedom of his country. The British rulers feared this courag..more

Answered by bhanwar bothra