Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I am an IT recruiter working for US from India.
I want to move to US now and work On site as a recruiter. However, I don't know how to proceed and what visa to apply for?
Can someone help?

Asked by Neer, 05 Aug '08 02:03 am
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (2)


Reproduced here please find copy of the relevant webpage giving youall the necessary information. Hope it helps you.Wishing you a happy migration.

USA Green Card Lottery Service
The USA Green Card Lottery registration

The United States government issues 55,000 Green Cards every year through the Diversity Immigrant Visa Program, commonly known as the Green Card Lottery. Applicants are selected randomly by a computer generated drawing. If selected, the main applicant, spouse and all unmarried children under 21 years of age will have a chance to apply for permanent resident status in the United States.

Live and Work in the U.S.A
Participate in the Official US Government D.V. Lottery program now.

What is the Green Card Lottery?
Official U.S. government program, Congress
A chance for you to legally live and work in the
U.S.A. with a legal green card.
50,000 winners and their families wil ...more
Answered by radhikamruta, 05 Aug '08 03:39 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask your bloody employer
Answered by vedavallara, 05 Aug '08 06:45 am

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining