Q.

I am in a relationship with my guy for the last 6 months. We do have a great time together. We meet twice in a month and sometime for one-two days. 2 months back I had this feeling of feeling lonely and sad without him, which grew intense and 15 days back i was in severe depression. I used to feel low all the times, and found that nothing could make me happy, not even him. Last sunday he came to meet me and I didn't feel special. He wants to go abroad for some time, this feeling of distance has made me afraid of the future. I think this is the reason for my sadness. Wht shd i do? dnt wanna hu

Tags: days, relationships, great time
Asked by Dipti Kumari, 08 Oct '12 02:21 pm

1.

I think you have come very very close to each other. this has made losing the charm, enthusiasm in keeping the relationship alive. i think it is better to forget the episode & move on with the life. you may be having better options & variety ahead.
Answered by Manoj M, 08 Oct '12 02:24 pm

(0)
 (1)
2.

Control yourself
Answered by anil garg, 20 Apr '13 11:44 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Therefore, every deed should be begun with prior thought about the ultimate consequences.

Life does not end if some one goes, betrays, or dies..... leave him, take lesson, forget and beware for future, ....... don't loose your heart, but make him realize that he is a selfish person.... never look forward to any favour from him in future. Just forget for ever.Don't beg of his favour any more. He enjoyed and now leaving ..... this has been his character, He seems not to be serious about the relationship the way took it to your heart.......... have courage and live your life.. there are many other ways and occupations to concentrate on for better life is always ahead..... relationship with the ultimate is only ultimate.... other relations are temporal and mortal ones.
Answered by Om Shrivastava, 08 Oct '12 02:28 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Hello Dhara Parmar. Why you become Dipti Kumari ? How is your brother ?
Answered by Dhakka Master, 08 Oct '12 02:25 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Dont produce kids before marriage.
Answered by samiran panda, 08 Oct '12 02:25 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Why u r not satisfied. Find the solution, without knowing problem how can we give suggestion..more

Answered by Mahesh Borkar