Q.

Just a word of caution to students travelling abroad and a question. Research your airlines very carefully before you purchase those tickets because certain ITALIAN airline is known for losing luggage and not reimbursing customers. This is obviously critical for students travelling abroad with multiple cases. It happened to me; it happened to many othersjust look online. They owe me $1465.00. They dont reimburse, ever. And my question is: why doesnt anyone ever help the consumers??

Asked by RR, 14 Jun '10 01:55 am

1.

I recently bought student travel insurance fr my brother and its seems good.
Source: http://www.reliancegeneral.co.in/insurance/student-travel-insurance/features.aspx
Answered by ovee araya, 21 Dec '12 03:26 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

If you have filed a lost baggage report and have a copy of it, and more than three months have passed, you can file a case in the nearest consumer court. alitalia staff will themselves come to you and settle at the earliest
Answered by iqbal seth, 14 Jun '10 07:48 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

We would not have to ask this pathetic question if we take adequate precautions as you suggersted for example in buying tickets on line. Many a time we are tempted to go in for a ticket for the fare is the lowest. But airlines are not philanthropic institutions out to oblige the flyers.They are business propositions and unles they make a profit they would be grounded. So with lesser fare you lose some facilities that are available with other airlines for example insurance of your luggage.This is a usual feature of airlines. So do not go in for cheap things just because they are cheap.It is more important to ensure that they are comptetive. You can have some productts in the market which are deceptively similar to costly products and yet available at cheaper rates. The trick lies in packing and you are easily taken for a ride. Despite the Consumer Courts it is very difficult to obtain relief if you are duped for the main culprit in your deception is that YOU.
Answered by radhikamruta, 14 Jun '10 03:58 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

Contact custmor care centre of thet air line you will get
Answered by Pardeep kapoor, 14 Jun '10 02:44 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.