Q.

Have you set any rules or guidelines for yourself?What is it and does that help you really?

Asked by Anuja, 16 Nov '12 06:46 pm

1.

There are two kinds of rules in my terminology viz (i) Instinctive and (ii) borne out necessitie to tackle situations. While the first kind is hardly violated intentionally, the second kind are made only to be infringed when it is convenient or situation demands. That's why, the second kind has a better name PRINCIPLES.

The cry coming out of one's heart seeing a stressful thing or feeling happy for good thing , is a matter of instinct and his desire to help the situation is his instinctive rule. But not to peer into or meddle with others' personal or private matters is a matter of principle. And we all know, how much we stick to our principles. Whatever suits our need in a given moment or situation are our rules generally. Charting of those are not necessary...........:-) But, the inner desire to have a particular image coupled with our intelligence and wisdom and sense of purpose help make our own rules (Principles).

Answered by soumyen sarkar, 17 Nov '12 08:21 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

When u r NOT confident or capable of ur alertness and spontaneity in dealing with challenges coming up in life......u frame rules of conduct, draw up guidelines, plan and scheme ur future! Otherwise u only need to move on.... alert and aware... responding to the challenges as they come up!
My life has thought me that awareness and trust are all that is needed.
They are the passport and ticket in the journey of life.
Anything else is a burden. As railway say: Less luggage more comfort!
Answered by Shunmugham, 19 Nov '12 07:55 pm

(2)
 (0)
3.

No extra guidelines.. whatever written in Indian penal code is enough. If I do not break them, the law protects me. and that is the only advantage I get...
Answered by subhash, 17 Nov '12 01:40 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

No rules or guidelines set up by me......but I perform my duties with sincerity and with perfection as much as I can. Every one is happy with my work and that is the best reward for me, I get inspired with every single appreciation.
Answered by OPP, 17 Nov '12 12:06 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

There is no specific rules or guidelines I have set for self, because I have been brought up in a family, in which strict discipline was enforced and unconditional love ensured by my parents. That kind of an environment moulded me into a self-made person with my own moral, ethical and core values of life that neither trespass nor transgress into others freedom and privileges, Anu :-)
Answered by Dil Se, 16 Nov '12 10:05 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Yanan ki guide lines hi chain lene nahi de rahi hai ,apni kaun banaye
Answered by krish, 16 Nov '12 09:12 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

Rules and guidelines ??? very very obvious. 'Do good, be good'...So far I have reaped rich returns. And know it works.
Answered by kishore malhotra, 16 Nov '12 08:13 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Many, it really helps to lead life in control & content
Answered by PLAY BOY, 16 Nov '12 07:02 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

There is not much room left for us to make rules ..as they are already made so many by our society :) so no more rule just a few principles :))
Answered by Jazz, 16 Nov '12 06:59 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

No guidelines or rules, only disciplined life!!
Answered by Vishwanath V, 16 Nov '12 06:53 pm

(1)
 (0)