Q.

Had Chidambaram taken preemptive and prohibitive steps, the 2G scam could have been avoided,- Do You suspect Mr. P.C. had mala fide intentions and connived to lot with the DMK leaders ?

Tags: entertainment, chidambaram, dmk
Asked by venkatesaldevarajan, 29 Sep '11 08:15 pm

1.

Yes If he is doing his job propely, he must stop this dealing and go for some other option and raise it to hihgher level
May be, for compromise only, He may be informed that he won in Parliament election which we have diff opinion.
Anywy Chidambram and Cngress Leaders have perfectly planning not to come to power again!1
So wish them luck and think of other opponents unity.
One more thing...
The people who are in power are making huge noise reg scams are not good, they didnt get oppurtunity to do so!!!
We have only 2 type of people
One has chance to do scams and corruption and becoming Rich and for some time he / she may spent inJail with A Class fecility
Rest are . poor people who didnt get oppurtunity
Thats all.
Answered by hitler, 29 Sep '11 08:21 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

I do not suspect as my suspecting such things will held as conjectures, surmises and unfounded thought process. There should be evidence to substantiate my suspicion ... and I am not in a position to gather evidence to prove my suspicion right. I rely upon media. I can only guess, speculate or make suppositions, which most of the people here are doing all the time.
I just want that all the corrupt should be caught, their hidden black wealth should be brought above the surface and confiscated ... and the corrupt should be punished.
Answered by QueSera Sera, 29 Sep '11 08:30 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Why does he have to prove himself again and again (about his incapabilities)!! Why dont you guys make up your mind once for all ?..more

Answered by Shashi LS