Q.

I heard of old many Prophets Doots performed miracles to show that they are sent by God to mankind for guidance . Does those miraculous acts by them entitle them to be god or they were helped by God to perform miracles ?

Tags: god, guidance, mankind
Asked by misconception, 17 Feb '08 11:46 am

1.

Alhamdolillah, for Islam, which spread to most of the world in no time, Allah (swt) did not have to send many miracles. Because Islam is a very very Natural religion. When people asked the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) about the miracles given to him, he would point at the Holy Quran, saying this is the miracle.
But if you read the history of the world, Islam probably in the only religion which did not depend on miracles, and it spread to every nook and corner of the world. Praise be to Allah the most benevolent and merciful.
Answered by ArifAnwar Khan, 17 Feb '08 05:34 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

The best example comes to my mind is of Jesus p.b.u.h . Let us see what he said :
"I cast out devils by the Spirit of God."
[The Bible, Mathew 12:28]

"I with the finger of God cast out devils."
[The Bible, Luke 11:20]

"I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgement is just; because I seek not my own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me."
[The Bible, John 5:30]

Jesus p.b.u.h very clearly and catogorically acknowledges that He with the help of God almighty performs miracles and that He alone of his own can not do anything unless God wills .
Answered by funda, 17 Feb '08 01:16 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

they were helped by God to perform miracles
Answered by myshade, 17 Feb '08 11:47 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

One can get the attention of the mediocre people towards spirituality only by miracles. So the "religion managers" always highlights the miracle aspects of great men. Most of them are made up stories or are symbolic. Infact such men seldom attempt miracles, though miracles sometimes do happen around them !
Answered by Shunmugham, 17 Feb '08 01:43 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

CONMEN WITH MAGIC TRICKS
Answered by desi, 17 Feb '08 11:47 am

(0)
 (0)
6.

All short circuits may not be good for mankind,but this kind of short circuiting in the human minds occasionally has proved quite useful atleast for some time--or a few centuries for that matter.Atleast wellinformed modern man can afford to disbelieve in all kinds of miracles.
Answered by Ramsingh Sachan, 30 Mar '08 02:25 pm

(0)
 (0)
7.

Shri sai Baba makes many miracles.
But opens hospital for heart patients
Answered by siddhartha das, 17 Feb '08 11:48 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Electricals jeeLove is liking someone better than you like yourself....If you have it [Love], you don't need to have anything else, and if you don't h..more

Answered by raj kisna