Q.

I previously studied in a Central Government school where my parents are working as principal and teacher. Now I presently quit that school to join a state college in Andhra so that it could be easy for attempting EAMCET. But the college doesn't give any coaching. I wish to do IIT.
The college is fully dissatisfying me bcoz subjects r taught in telugu and I m from madhya pradesh. Shld I quit the school and go back to my parents? i attanded the college for only 1 day? Will the fee b paid back if I quit?

Asked by snigdha, 05 Jun '08 05:34 pm

1.

Yes,better to study where it suits you and studies are proper
Answered by anil garg, 29 Nov '09 08:27 pm

(0)
 (0)
2.

Your are lucky that your parents are both Central Govt. employees, which means stable job and good benefits. As a child of Central Govt. employees you can get admission in to Kendriya Vidyalaya CBSE where its more cosmopolitan. And fees are very nominal - in fact if you compare with other pvt. schools its like free.
Many people dont admit this fact - even my cousin studied in KV CBSE and both parents Central govt. employees so litterally their education expenses until 12 th was miniscule.
Answered by NASAman, 05 Jun '08 06:08 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Forget fees.Go back to ur parents.U can;t waste time at this stage.A little hard work and tution will do for your extra carier oriented study.
Answered by Subhas Mitra, 05 Jun '08 05:40 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

After reading your whole Ramayana i know that u r in Andhra......... ok i meet u there at this sunday...................
Answered by vishal, 05 Jun '08 05:38 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

You should go back to MP / Delhi and prepare for IIT from taking admision into CBSE school. Some part of the fee must be returned by the school and college. In Hyderabad there are Chaitanya and Narayana schools are there which provides the coaching throught the session to 11 & 12 students along with the studies. Please check.
Answered by Anoop Pandey, 05 Jun '08 05:38 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

BCA Colleges in IndiaFollowing is the list of colleges in India with addres, eligibility criteria and course duration which provides BCA degree.Integr..more

Answered by aayush khandelwal