What kind of personal information are we NOT supposed to give in internet and why?
2) Turn on cookie notices in your Web browser, and/or use cookie management software or infomediaries.
3) Keep a "clean" e-mail address.
4) Don't reveal personal details to strangers or just-met "friends".
5) Realize you may be monitored at work, avoid sending highly personal e-mail to mailing lists, and keep sensitive files on your home computer.
6) Beware sites that offer some sort of reward or prize in exchange for your contact information or other personal details.
7) Do not reply to spammers, for any reason.
8) Be conscious of Web security.
9) Be conscious of home computer security.
10) Examine privacy policies and seals. ...more
Internet has not progressed (atleast, in India) where they start identifying you via your picture on the net - they still use personally verifiable information to perform any transaction - financial and/or otherwise. So, if someone knows that they can impersonate you and potentially harm your interests. So, keep them as closely guarded as possible.
And make sure you clean your Browser cache after every session...keeps half the harm out of the way.
Rest you can have some security filters installed to ke ...more
For boys: their salary, bank account no & credit card no.............
any information that you think can be misused related to you, your family or your finances should not be revealed at all
close and intimate