Q.

Why really you Love God ?

Tags: relationships, god, entertainment
Asked by kanthilal, 28 Jul '10 12:09 am

1.

Sai Ram. Why does a firefly love the fire? Because sooner or later I need to merge into Him and burn off the ego. Why does a water drop love the ocean? Because it knows that it is its true home and it has to return home sooner or later. Similarly I know that I have to return to my Father's home in this life or later. Love is the gravitational pull of God / Guru so that the ego merges into Him. Sai Ram.
Answered by Venkateswaraswamy Swarna, 28 Aug '10 09:59 pm

(0)
 (0)

2.

Because we are not the body we live in. Actually when we speak in first person, we speak as a soul, it is not the body that speaks; it is the consciousness in us that speaks which itself is the part of the God. Having known this fact we begin to understand that one whose part we ourselves are can only be our well wisher. None else can do us any good. The more you realise this truth the more you love. Also, the more you love him the more you realise that you are realise that you are Him only. This is the truth the Vedas teach and when a guru utters to a prospective disciple in the early age so that the journey towards him starts in the early age and realization becomes possible before the last ditch.
Answered by Om Shrivastava, 28 Jul '10 12:18 am

(1)
 (1)
3.

I dont love God. I will love my fello people. I see God in them.
Answered by sudhakar kuruvada, 28 Jul '10 04:26 am

(2)
 (0)
4.

Because NOBODY has ever seen HIM.
Answered by Ravindra Yadav, 28 Jul '10 09:34 am

(1)
 (1)
5.

It's my belief...that's all...!
Answered by Dil Se, 28 Jul '10 09:16 am

(1)
 (1)
6.

It is same as a boy loves a girl that human beings love GOD. But virtually both are not love. Former is a sexual overtone and the latter is a hypocrisy. Love for GOD is seeking something in return. If we go deep into this subject, question ourselves, in each prayer, are we not seeking something, may be, if one is more moral bound, if nothing, at least peace is prayed for. If requirement of GOD is for blessing something, can we call this as love for GOD!
Answered by dinkar shetty, 28 Jul '10 07:46 am

(1)
 (1)
7.

Coz ..............GOD gve me b'ful lyf................& a chance to enjoy dis lyf........................BINDASSSS
Answered by humtum, 28 Jul '10 12:20 am

(1)
 (1)
8.

Out of fear as he can do worst and he can create miracles in doing the best, even.
Answered by Arun Kumar Verma, 28 Jul '10 12:19 am

(1)
 (1)
9.

We love him for different reasons. I think most of us love God for selfish reasons. Very few of us are really thankful to Him.
Answered by Alpa, 28 Jul '10 12:16 am

(1)
 (1)
10.

He told us to love Him.The noble Quran in many verses says:-(3:31) (O Messenger!) Tell people: 'If you indeed love Allah, follow me, and Allah will love you and will forgive you your sins. Allah is All-Forgiving, All-Compassionate.'
(3:32) Say: 'Obey Allah and obey the Messenger.' If they turn away from this then know that Allah does not love those who refuse to obey Him and His Messenger.
(2:165) (In spite of such clear signs of the Oneness of Allah), there are people who set up equals and rivals with Allah163 and adore them with the adoration due to Allah . whereas the Believers adore Allah most ardently.164 Would that these transgressors could realize now what they will realize, when they will see the chastisement before them that power and authority wholly belong to Allah and that Allah is severe in punishment!
Answered by yusuf syed, 28 Jul '10 07:24 am

(1)
 (0)

Q.

The noble Quran says:-(2:164) (If they want a sign for the perception of this Reality) surety there are countless signs for those who use their common..more

Answered by yusuf syed