Q.

God does not need our praises and worship. He is the Creator of the heavens and the earth, the Sovereign, and the Sustainer of everything in the whole universe. Certainly some people remembering Him on a lonely planet in an endless vast expanse of space filled with billions of galaxies is not going to benefit Him in any way, nor will it increase His Kingdom even by an atoms weight. Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy of God be upon him, narrates the following on behalf of God:O My slaves, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one anothER

Tags: relationships, god, health
Asked by azam khan, 22 Oct '13 01:16 pm

1.

God does not need our praises and worship. He is the Creator of the heavens and the earth, the Sovereign, and the Sustainer of everything in the whole universe. Certainly some people remembering Him on a lonely planet in an endless vast expanse of space filled with billions of galaxies is not going to benefit Him in any way, nor will it increase His Kingdom even by an atoms weight. Prophet Muhammad, may the mercy of God be upon him, narrates the following on behalf of God:

O My slaves, I have forbidden oppression for Myself and have made it forbidden amongst you, so do not oppress one another.... O My slaves, you will not harm Me nor will you benefit Me. O My slaves, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as pious as the most pious heart of any one man of you, that would not increase My kingdom in anything. O My slaves, were the first of you and the last of you, the human of you and the jinn of you to be as wicked as the most wicked h ...more
Answered by anil garg, 25 Oct '13 06:12 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

True. God takes care of devotees who surrender fully before HIM
Answered by saranathan Narasimhan, 13 Nov '13 02:09 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Xxx - RELIGION SELLERS BILL BOARD - xxx
Answered by venugopal kesavan, 22 Oct '13 01:19 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

God is so great that we bow down before Him in worship..more

Answered by found truth