Q.

Suppose you have the supernatural power and we make you the Prime Minister, what first 3 things will you do ?

Tags: money, relationships, prime minister
Asked by Prakash Chandra, 01 Feb '10 05:02 pm

1.

If I am Prime Minister, the first three things I will do..

1. Make a confirmed Guilds and Associations governed by Law.. This will make a vast portion under dejure regime..
2. I will make the Collection as offering to the Religious Places a taxable income.. This will make streamline religion and check the crimes in the name of religions..
3. I will make all the defacto money for infrastructural development.. (How?? This is secret)
Answered by Sharmila Bose, 01 Feb '10 06:08 pm

(1)
 (2)
2.

1) I will try to eliminate the middle men involved in paddy business so that our countrymen get survival at a reasonable means.

2) cost of medicines to be reduced by way of exemption in excise.

3)I would establish min 5 stanadard colleges in every state to provide free education for those who cant afford to study during day time
Answered by joyesh chakraborty, 01 Feb '10 08:56 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Open free Sex service Bars for poor & needy clean human beings.
Free food for all poor.
Ryeping & killing of certain secluded communities would be made legal.
Answered by wyakthoo, 01 Feb '10 06:15 pm

(2)
 (0)
4.

1. I will release J & K from Indian boundary and declare it as an independent country.... Any person of any religion not satisfied in J & K will be free to move to any other country.. India will have a new boundary with it's name changed to New India.

2. I will change the constitution of New India from a secular india to Hindu-Sikh nation and get all the judiciary laws and other laws rewritten in favour of Hindus and Sikhs..
All muslims not satisfied with the Constitution will be free to move to any other country they like.

3. I will improve the improve the defence force powers of New India by spending money on latest technology so that we can compete with China , J &K and Pakistan simulataneously in case a war is required ....
Answered by villian, 04 Feb '10 10:25 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

Many People in this country claim to have supernatural powers , Infact we have maximim number of claimants for God or godmen ,supernatural power ,Spiritual powers with so much following ,money and influence mystic powers ,astrologers =ability to see the future etc etc but what's the result so far ?
Answered by commonsense, 02 Feb '10 07:21 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

I will become the defaco Pm of India and remove all the dejure PM,s I will also remove all the defacto politicians with dejure politician convert the defacto money to dejure
Answered by dejure sharmila, 01 Feb '10 08:03 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

No worthwhile suggestion
Answered by RSehgal, 01 Feb '10 07:59 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

The fist and foremost things to do :
1. Military rule in UP & Bihar and will ask to clean the states and make sure no criminal is left.
2. All IAS officers to be given more power to implement the rules.
3. All old politicians to be given retirement and a new committee will be formed comprising the top IIM toppers and IAS officers but resolution will be made in consultation with Defence Generals........
Answered by ln mishra, 01 Feb '10 06:59 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Proclaim myself the supreme commander of Armed forces & dissolve the useless & decorative post of President. I would purge, kill & confiscate properties of all politicians & bureaucrats & their families whose guilt is proved in corruption cases.

Find solution for Kashmir problem, Bangladesh Immigrants by wiping out Pak & Bangladesh if needed & taking necessary measures to make J&K integral part of India by teaching Gaddar Kashmiris a strong lesson.

Implement several developmental projects education, infrastructure & health care for general masses in the country with strict & stringent measures
Answered by incredible creature, 01 Feb '10 06:25 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

1. Appoint Ratan Tata as the President of India - request him to guide the nations youth towards sucess and glory .
2. Appoint Wipro Chairman Azim Premji as the Business Minister of India . Under him will be the Finance , Commerce ministry and all departments related to trade.
3. Appoint Dawood Ibrahim as the Home Minister of India - after all we have become a Muslim state with large population of Muslims and every political party wants a Muslim face to show to the crowds , so I will have a powerful Muslim face to show to my beloved Indians.
Answered by Sunil Dodeja, 01 Feb '10 05:36 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Answered by sudesh