Which ayurvedic medicine is useful for " ARTHRITIS "
do consult a good doctor
Following are the signs that indicate the presence of this ailment:
* Severe pain in the affected joints.
* Muscles, ligaments and cartilage become inflamed.
* Movement of the joint becomes extremely painful, especially in cold, windy and damp weather.
It is notable that if this disease is not taken care of properly at the initial stages the joint becomes immobile and may also become permanently deformed.
This ailment is caused due to the aggravation of Vata (air) dosha and accumulation of Ama (toxins). Ama gets deposited in the weak areas of the body, joints with a simultaneous aggravation of Vata that is known as Ama Vata (arthritis).
Weak digestion, constipation, overeating and very little physical activity are the symptoms that can develop in a patient of arthritis.
* Ama must be digested and Vata reduced in the body.
* Digestion should be improved and fasting for one day is beneficial for digesting Ama.
* Two tea ...more