Q.

Dhai aakhar prem ke...the oft spoken three words....somehow havent lost their charm...and the usefulness too...how often do you say...I LOVE YOU? Who all are the recipients?

Asked by shintsie, 06 Mar '09 10:20 pm

1.

They must be countable few times ---that too i hardly remember when at all and when was the last ---------but my recipient recieve it all the time and similarly ---they cant say when they didnot------------coming to who ? ----------number of stars in a clear sky -----i cant count ------will u ?-------------everyone who makes my life worthy living is the proud recipient --------------alas ----my life has got many moments and each moment dedicated to one such recipient----hai na ?
Answered by RAJESH, 07 Mar '09 09:41 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

I say it At least 10-15 times daily..............to my 2 neices......a friend.....a lover.......and whoever shows their love to me.
Answered by kush mathur, 08 Mar '09 08:06 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Yeah, Love is the beauty of life.We can feel it, understand it, learn from it and change the course of our life by being in love. Frankly speaking, I was not very keen to show those who mattered me, how much I love them.Was not aware of the magical effect these three words can have so missed so many precious things.While we cannot undo what has been done, I try to let others know that yes, I love them, I care and they are very important to me, their presence is necessary in my life. This I learned from the neglect! But my desire to make them helped me overcome that period.........
Yes, this phrase " I Love You" is really powerful, has a magical effect on others and to be more optimistic, can solve each and every problem we face.As far as it's usefulness is concerned, it's charm and value will never fade.

Answered by prashant sharma, 07 Mar '09 07:01 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

You're nobody till somebody loves you
You're nobody till somebody cares
You may be king, you may posses the world and it's gold
But gold won't bring you happiness when you're growing old.

The world still is the same, you'll never change it
As sure as the stars shine above
Oh, you're nobody till somebody really loves you
So find yourself somebody to love.

Shintz, I always remember this song from Russ Morgan one of the finest lyricists from Hollywood movies and do believe in him when he says you are nobody till somebody loves you, cares you. From childhood days, I dont think except Naani maa, and to some extent mother, there was someone else to say such words for me. So, when even at that time, I had resolved in my mind that I will not hesitate in saying those Dhaai akshar prem ke when whoever becomes qualified to receive it. Of course, these two and half words not necessarily applicable only to your would~be partner, as for centuries this term has become landmark of expres ...more
Answered by Indra Pawar, 07 Mar '09 06:15 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Dhai akshar prem ke sunne me maza he .But in real life Love has to be experienced, shared ,understood,given, taken ,memorised and cherished.The real beauty of the the 3 words is only in experiencing it in the most beautiful right way rather than using it in the everday vocabulary.
Answered by Rachana, 07 Mar '09 04:18 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

I do not use the words verbally very often but always show my affection by keeping them in my thoughts and try reaching out to them in my own way.The last part of the question-my family members and very close friends
Answered by vinod, 07 Mar '09 06:10 am

(1)
 (0)
7.

Its very nice to be in love.....but love does not ONLY mean man women....it can be brother sister, son daughter, mother father, grandma grandpa, friends and the list is endless........so i loose the count i have so many people to whom I have to say i love you in one day !!!!
Answered by swati Mittal, 06 Mar '09 10:23 pm

(1)
 (0)