Q.

If you can rewind our life and go back in time, which beautiful moment you want to replay, because you want to live again in that evergreen lovely moment with your dear ones, which is now only in your fond memories?

Tags: want, beautiful moment, evergreen lovely
Asked by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 15 Dec '09 06:55 pm

1.

Yes, I would like to go back to my childhood days, while I was in school. That was the best time of my life.
Answered by Jack Johnson, 18 Dec '09 04:07 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

When I visited Kamarpukur , the birthplace of Sri Ramakrishna, for the first time. The heavenly , spiritual feeling.. i cannot describe it.. and the feeling of joy and tranquility..
Answered by joyoti sen, 16 Dec '09 10:04 am

(1)
 (0)

3.

How do I manage coherence,when my mind is flooded with memories of the past....surprisingly...all those memories are related to one person only,that of my Nani Ma...if I tell you she was beautiful,it would be an understatement...cause she was angelic...tender hearted and stunningly beautiful(my mother ,though more like my Grand Pa,is equally stunning,with regal looks). Nani had a complexion worth envying,thanks to the British Blood in her...and she was masters in History and English Literature,both. An athlete in her times,she was energetic,smart and very dignified. She could speak Pashto,Urdu,English but had problem speaking hindi,which she tried to overcome by reading hindi literature and comics like Amar Chitra Katha. Her creative abilities were too many,and this place is too less for it,but she was a poetess par excellence.. to top it,she knew almost all the works of British poets, playwrights, etc etc by heart. My memories of her,most vividly,are of those moments,when late into th ...more
Answered by shintsie, 16 Dec '09 12:35 am

(3)
 (1)
4.

The period most of us normally would like to go back to childhood from the time of teens to the period we come of age to face upto the realities of life. Without being specific and generalising in a way, I would say, that was the time when we had no worries as such (leaving apart studies which in any case is part of the growing up and no way we can run away from it) and life was one wonderful existence. The great experience of a joint family existence, the absence of envy or jealousy, the casual existence, the great friends, the freedom that we enjoyed with in the limits allowed, the kind of bonhomie establised - these are things that stays in memory for a life time and which are unmatched because when we step out of this existence, we are facing the real world and the life that we have to tread carefully lest we don't get to regret it later .
Answered by Omega, 18 Dec '09 09:34 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

Unfortunately my most beautiful and romantic memories are associated with a terrible tragedy.. Whenever I try to remember those, I fail to wipe out the bitter part.. Therefore, I never try to remember, I had enough, & my memory disturbs me now and then.. No question of thinking if I could rewind...................
Answered by subhash, 18 Dec '09 03:42 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

My life's treasured moments are my care-free, golden days of my childhood and my daughter's childhood............, at times i become too nostalgic and yearn to go back to those lovely days...muktha!!! but, alas.....who could get back one's past...!!!
Answered by minati vishwakarma, 18 Dec '09 03:09 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

I would like to become Radha the lover of Lord Krishna
Answered by ANURADHA PATHAKJ, 18 Dec '09 02:14 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

Hi Muktha,I dont know how I missed this Q.It would be so exciting if I could rewind my life.Well ,if I am privileged,I would prefer to go back into my Teens .WOW ,what an exciting stage of life it was ie from 13 to 19.The most dreaming age of a girl.The transfromation process from a frock wearing little girl to a more grownup Pattupavada girl with long plated hair and in the later stage ,a college going girl.I would say A bindas period with no worries at all.I belong to joint family and I had another 4 cousin sisters who were also around my age. We all grew up together,playing ,studying reading ,eating swimming in our household ponds,munching ,climbing on small trees, joing our brothers group in playing cricket,even gillidanda and kabadi games ,conducting small plays skits, antakshari games watching movies, visiting temples, sometimes visiting beaches running on the shores ,jumping on the waves ,sometimes doing boating trips, also joining parents on long trips to Ooty Bangalore Myso ...more
Answered by Rachana, 18 Dec '09 12:56 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

There are quite a few moments which I would love to live through again.The times I spent with my daughter when she was just a yr old.she used to be a real chatter box,n we played together a lot.The times when I was in school in the 8th n 9th std.Loved the life I was leading then.Had such good friends then.Took part in so many school activities,like painting,dance n sports.A year back we had visited North east India,n this trip shall forever be etched in my memory.The sight of the Kanchenjonga mountains,just amazing !! The people in Sikkim,Pelling n Darjeeling were very hospitable.
Answered by shuvra dey, 16 Dec '09 01:21 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Memories of my school days..when my nani maa use to accompany me to my school......perfect day,,begain with her smile.....and ends with her blessings....she had made her alone journey to heaven leaving me behind...miss u nani ma:((
Answered by SHEETAL, 16 Dec '09 10:29 am

(1)
 (0)

Q.

Definition CA California (US postal abbreviation) CA Canada (top level internet domain) CA Circa CA Computer Associates International Inc. CA (Air Tra..more

Answered by L KINI