Q.

Gita was for giving courage to Arjuna in the war front. But without any advice from anyone, Bhima killed all the Kawravas. Is it right to say that Bhima was the best warrior than Arjuna?

Tags: money, arjuna, bhima
Asked by ankit shivam, 30 Jul '12 04:15 pm

1.

If we really consider this issues seriously, My common sense says that Mahabharata teaches you should/can cheat any one in politics. After all mahabharat is what described as political science by many orthodoxic hindus.

If we read Mahabharata of Vyasa(original????) We can no doubt say that the People during Duryodhana(suyodhana) period did not suffer from any problem. Ofcourse not 100% but to maximum extent. I mean no account in mahabharata says that duryodhana ruled Hastinapura and Bharatvarsha with cruelity.

The funniest thing(as per mahabharata is). After killing duryodhana none of pandavas ruled bharatavarsha and instead they left for exile.

I dont understand why, if pandavas had no will to rule the country whats that point in killing kauravas who could rule the poeple with good governance?.

anyways, If I am not wrong, Arjuna is not a body builder and good at Archery. However Bheema was known for his musclular vista so he was a Macho.

Answered by anju chauhan, 30 Jul '12 04:19 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Bhima had taken a pledge to avenge the humiliation of Draupadi. This is why he wanted to destroy all Kauravas
This has nothing to do with what and why Krishna advised Arjun
Answered by Vikram, 30 Jul '12 05:29 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Yes not only best warrior but best one to keep the honor and words of Draupadi my killing Dushasayan and giving his blood to her to honor his oath
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 30 Jul '12 04:17 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Bhim had nature similar to Human he was easily angered, who used ate a lot and sleep tight.
Krishna did not provoked to kill kauravas, Krishna only told arjun to do not run away from his duty.
Answered by Ram, 30 Jul '12 04:15 pm

(1)
 (0)