Q.

Gist of AN OPEN LETTER TO HER PARENTS Maryam Jameelah has written ?

Tags: letter, gist, religion & spirituality
Asked by jameel ahmed, 06 Nov '12 03:30 pm

1.

This Guidance found in the Holy Qur'an and the recorded words and deeds of the Holy Prophet Muhammad, upon whom be peace, is not only for foreign races in some far-away corner of the East, centuries ago. Here are to be found the solutions to all economic, social, moral and political problems which face us right here in the West today. Furthermore, Islam is not cold, remote and impersonal. Muslims have complete faith in a very personal God who not only created, sustains and rules the universe but also loves and deeply cares about the fate of each of us. The Holy Qur'an tells us that God is nearer to everyone of us than our jugular veins!

Answered by truth exposed, 06 Nov '12 03:36 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

Jameelah, a well-known convert from Judaism to Islam wrote an open letter to her parents.]

Dear Mother and Father,

I have now been living in Pakistan for more than twenty years during which time you have acquired an entire additional family of loved-ones there, adding much to your happiness. You have reached a ripe age, thank God, living longer in good health than I had ever expected. You have read all my books and Islamic literature I have sent you with a broad and open mind. Therefore you need no introduction to the subject I wish to discuss with you now and nothing I have to say will seem strange and new to you.

Answered by Psycho, 06 Nov '12 03:31 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Dunno boss
Answered by conviction, 23 Jul '13 09:40 pm

(0)
 (0)
4.

Dear Mother and Father,

I wonder if you realize fully how very fortunate you are. So long as you can keep in reasonable health and are able to take care of yourselves, you can continue to enjoy a pleasant life. But do you ever think of the tragic faith of those hundreds of thousands of other older Americans, the victims of chronic illness and infirmities, who crowd to over-flowing hospitals and nursing homes (which are really charnel houses), the old-age homes and the sen ...more
Source: google search
Answered by anil garg, 16 Nov '12 12:44 am

(0)
 (0)