Q.

Anyone in this forum can get countless BA tags if they desire by adopting methods which some have adopted here and so the question of one being jealous of another does not arise. Your comments please.

Asked by gem mina, 01 Mar '09 07:31 pm

1.

A woman may flash a smile and get a seat in a crowded bus. She can even earn money by selling her modesty. Likewise we have noticed that here in this forum too one can earn the best answer votes. Some not all do it and they have earned appreciable percentage of best answer votes, not from any other but the greatest of all abusers. He had abused my 40 questions and I had exposed him posting messages in every ones message boxes.

Men however deploy other unscrupulous means. They create multiple ids and give best answer votes to themselves. Some senior members forms close nexus with friends and start helping each other. They are quite unashamed of their gay-like relationship. As recently, we saw a member who had been trying to earn sympathy and reputation had bagged 50 votes in a single stroke. When confronted the fumed and raged like a bull on rampage. What surprised me the most was that even the members whose votes he had snatched went around bootlicking? I cannot understand how one ...more
Answered by Jack Johnson, 02 Mar '09 02:13 pm

(5)
 (1)
2.

You are right Gem madam. Here lot of people are not coming to just attend Q&A. Here some people make some one God here with out any qualification. For geting BA these people can go at any extent. They can abuse friends or can start vengence with anyone. Even they can stoop to personal attack people elder than them. All these for 3rd rate beautys in the forum. I totally support you in this regard. Here all forum is polluted due to some people. Even the BA is not valuable, then for their ego and fantasy they will catch anyone, they will do flirt or they will dump at any time. Through sweet sweet messages, through late night talks or through direct contact. And there is lot of Champus as fans behind them. They think themself as prince or princess of the universe. They dont even dont know they are flirting with a double age than them. But they shold know that all persons here is not mere fools. It may be possible in novels or movies. But not here. It is better to keep their patience and be ...more
Answered by Chamchu, 01 Mar '09 07:59 pm

(9)
 (6)
3.

Lets us know ....what method you are talking about....has he / she has made 2-3 ids and giving BAs to themselves ? or something else
Answered by Champa kali, 01 Mar '09 07:37 pm

(5)
 (4)
4.

Useless talks mak aperson useless. think productive n creative. n if sum 1 is jealous let GO 2 HELL
Answered by Sudipta Choudhury, 01 Mar '09 08:24 pm

(4)
 (2)
5.

Stop looking at BAs and others points
Answered by RSehgal, 01 Mar '09 08:01 pm

(4)
 (2)
6.

Leave it Madam Plz.
People of all ages are here.
Everyone uses this forum as per their wish.
They do have conscious.
All cheap techniques are being viewed by most of the members.
I am not to support such cheap methods.
Answered by anantharaman, 01 Mar '09 09:13 pm

(4)
 (1)
7.

This obsession with points, HOF, is something beyond me....just fail to understand those who, in their craze for marks, do not get to enjoy the fun here in this forum. Jealousy, often arises not based on BA tags alone but from the popularity which many enjoy as is evident in the number of messages posted on their page or by the number of people who wish to chat with them. The green-eyed monster reigns everywhere and this forum is no exception
Answered by Lion Heart, 01 Mar '09 07:37 pm

(4)
 (1)
8.

If a member here gives a BA to another member it is his/her right and discretion and there should be no cause for complain. QNA is much above BAs and more important are the questions and answers. I never give a thought to this awarding of BAs except when I have to award them for my own question.Yes I do go and check the BAs of other people but just to take inspiration from the really good answers which get deserving BAs. As you have said the question of being jealous does not arise and should not arise.
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 02 Mar '09 03:13 pm

(3)
 (3)
9.

GM - I consider your stance as a stance of indignation and not jealousy. Since you are well-versed in English, you understand it much better.
I truly maintain that the discretion for awarding BAs lie with the Question-raiser.
At the same time, I also acknowledge that this system is being misused here for the purposes ranging from soliciting to flirting to networking to developing friendly relations to increase one's own scores by awarding BAs through multiple IDs.
However, it does not matter to me.
You've got too much involved in QNA emotionally and it's your passion speaking up to cleanse this forum of the misuse, but my advice is to be practical and see it as a reflection of actual world.
Don't boys buy flowers for girls? Is it wrong? During our college time, was not "sharing notes" a good "shield" for "try" to meet th eopposite sex?
Or did not people go out of their way to lie for their friends to save them wrath of the parents?
Answered by manish varma, 03 Mar '09 06:27 am

(3)
 (2)
10.

My desire to read the Qns. and Ans.of Gem Mina is on the basis of the wisdom
I find in them. BA tags won't tempt me. As we form a circle of our own wave length, there is no room for jealousy. Cheap technique is self-deception only.
Answered by venkat ramani ramachandran, 01 Mar '09 07:41 pm

(3)
 (2)