Q.

Should we go for correction if wrong english is uttered by a elderly respectful person?

Tags: money, relationships, health
Asked by priti kaur, 28 Feb '10 11:06 am

1.

Either it's young or old , it's not their english but their sincere communication is more important. Human brain understands all sincere communications and it has a phenomenal power of mind . Both life and business don't run by IIT's and IIM's ..it's the umadmi , common public who runs the show . For them any language , hindi ,inglish , hinglish are ok if communication is sincere. I'm not telling that we should not make it correct but in our day to day life ,it's emotional communication , rather than hi- fi communication , that works. For example , read the following few lines and tell me whether u have understood it ??

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 28 Feb '10 11:19 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

No.We are not here to point out the mistakes, rather take the leaf out of the good things and incorporate it in our life!!!
Answered by gkr, 28 Feb '10 01:32 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

What will you gain by this (other than humiliating him). Only if you an accomplished communicater who understands the sensitivies of giving effective feedback, must you attempt to do this
Answered by Vikram, 28 Feb '10 11:46 am

(0)
 (0)
4.

No harm,say it politely.
Answered by dare devil, 28 Feb '10 11:07 am

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Sophy ', It is not tongues that you need to seek for, but the baptism of the Holy Spirit. Let me exsplain.... The Bible teaches us that there are two..more

Answered by Mickey