Q.

Hi,
I have a work ex of around 3 years in top companies [infosys and curently Adobe systems] and have been a high performer in both the companies. my gmat score is 640 :( and not sure if i need to go ahead with the aplication or take up my exam again ( low verbal score - quant got the higest possible percentile) have a good academic record - Btech from NIT with 78% aggr and 90% in both my 12th and 10th. Please suggest if i need to take up my exam again and improve on my score for better chances or concentrate on the application procedure?

Asked by naveen hs, 22 Apr '08 12:09 pm

1.

Naveen - its a call you need to take. It also depends on whether your application will get u a decent seat in a good bschool. I think your score can be used for applying to get a sense of what colleges look for - if it doesnt get u a seat then try making another attempt.
If possible tell me about ur plans - whether u plan to do full-time MBA, part time or distance education type. Are you planning to skip ur job for MBA ? What will be the expense of the program you are taking up ? After completion will you get a good placement and can you recover your investment ? Pls consider all these factors. Also see if you can remain on job say on H1B and still do a distance education program abroad - so you dont sacrifice your job/income for MBA.
Answered by NASAman, 22 Apr '08 12:23 pm

(0)
 (0)