Q.

Is there a song, that compels you to shed tears ?

Tags: relationships, music, entertainment
Asked by kishore malhotra, 09 Mar '10 03:57 pm

1.

There are number of songs which brought tears to my eyes. The first one being from Tamil Movie called Pasa Malar, it is a bond of love between brother and sisters which beautifully explained in the film
" Malargali Pol thangai Urangugiral " Annan Vazhavaipan enre amaidhi kondal means my sister is sleeping like a flower thinking her brother will safegaurd the life of her. the second song is Malarndum malaradha padi malar pole, means, the flower is just begin to bloosom and when you see the film your eyes will be moist for ever , that was a great song. The other song i loved is " Babul se duavaye lete jaa, sung by M.Rafi it was a great song. The third song is Chalre sajni ab kya roye, by Mukesh in Mumbai Ka Babu for Dev Anand. all these songs are great and when i listen to these songs i become spell bound.
Answered by Gopal, 09 Mar '10 05:21 pm

(0)
 (5)
2.

Can I take the liberty of stating two songs here,instead of one?
Cause though,there are many,these two have a place in my heart,like no other,equally.
The first one has depth,has nostalgia,and has a strange sense of foreboding ... which makes me break down,inconsolably.
The lyrics,the music,the feel and the whole composition on the whole is so poignant...

yeh Honsla Kaise Jhuke,
How can you be discouraged
Yeh Aarzoo Kaise Ruke
How can you supress your longing
Answered by shintsie, 09 Mar '10 04:34 pm

(0)
 (6)
3.

For me, it's " sab ko pata hai ma " from taare jamin par
Answered by PARTHA PATHAK, 09 Mar '10 04:22 pm

(1)
 (1)
4.

The only song that explains the situation of the girl who marries and is sent to the husbands home Babul ki dua leti ja ja tujh ko sukhi sansar mile it is one of the dua for his daughter from father
Answered by Anis Patel, 09 Mar '10 04:00 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Tamil Sangathil Paadadha Kavidhai - IdhaiAngathil yaar ThandadhuSandathil Maradha Nadayudan En munne Yaar VandadhuKai enre Sengandhal MalaraiNee sonnA..more

Answered by sun suresh babu