Q.

Forgiveness is not for the weak. Being able to forgive those who have wronged you is a mark of spiritual strength and confidence. When you forgive, you grow, your heart begins to heal, your back straightens up, your eyes clear so that you can see the road ahead. Anger is a spiritual sickness; but when you forgive you live.
PLEASE COMMENT ?

Tags: relationships, entertainment, forgiveness
Asked by truth exposed, 27 Feb '13 10:23 pm

1.

When You Forgive, You Live
By Wael Abdelgawad | IslamicSunrays.com

I know this isnt easy. In an earlier article I mentioned my time in Fort Worth. There was one particular person there who treated me quite badly. Its very difficult for me to hold an image of that person in my mind and say, I forgive you. Its almost frightening in some strange way. But in doing it, I feel something in my chest let go, and I find tears in my eyes, and a smile on my face. SubhanAllah.
Answered by LIPSIKA, 27 Feb '13 10:29 pm

(1)
 (0)
2.

I only believe what ever happen to me is the result of what I have done only and not by any one else. As such there is no question of forgiveness in my dictionary. If some one is dissatisfied with me, it means he is hurt by some actions of me. If I resolve that by either rectify my action if I am wrong or clarify my position if I am right that is the end of the situation. Often people stuck up with problems by not acting immediately. When you are confident there is no place for anger,forgiveness etc in one's life.
Answered by Josna, 27 Feb '13 11:45 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Forgiveness is not for the weak. Being able to forgive those who have wronged you is a mark of spiritual strength and confidence. When you forgive, you grow, your heart begins to heal, your back straightens up, your eyes clear so that you can see the road ahead. Anger is a spiritual sickness; but when you forgive you live. Wael Abdelgawad
Answered by anil garg, 27 Feb '13 11:45 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

Man gets and forgets where as god gives and forgives
Answered by saranathan Narasimhan, 28 Feb '13 03:22 pm

(0)
 (0)
5.

Agreed
Answered by iqbal seth, 28 Feb '13 01:38 am

(0)
 (0)