Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

I have two flats, one purchased about a year back on home loan from SBI and the other purchased five years back. I want to sell the second property and repay my SBI loan by the capital gains from sale. Is it permissible to save my capital gain tax this way without investing in a second house?

About: How to invest long-term capital gains

Asked by kishore purkayastha, 02 May '11 01:04 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


You can do that, but u wont get the benefit of capital gains in this case better consult a chartered accountant
Answered by rajan, 02 May '11 01:06 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining