Using your phone's internet browser
go to:
Click and drag this link to
the Home icon in your browser.

For sale of property in U.P. jointly held in the name of myself and my wife's name : Can the power of attaory by one owner in the name of other owner be made in Uttarakhand for sale of land property in U.P. What is the process/forms. Do I need to approach registrar office or the Notory for power of attorney.

Tags: money, relationships, sale
Asked by Anshuman Verma, 13 Feb '12 02:52 pm
  Invite a friend  |  
  Save  |  
 Earn 10 points for answering
Answer this question  Earn 10 points for answering    
4000 characters remaining  
Keep me signed inNew User? Sign up

Answers (1)


No you can give power of attorney for only your share ( say 50 prcent ) not for full property.. get the POA notarised and if possiblle registered also if uttrakhand rules allow this
Answered by iqbal seth, 13 Feb '12 02:57 pm

Report abuse
Not Useful
Your vote on this answer has already been received

Ask a Question

Get answers from the community

600 characters remaining