Q.

HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING : If you are given a choice to be born as a bird or an animal in your next life...which bird/animal would you want to be,and why?
(Please let your imagination flow,this is not for an argument over possibility of rebirth:-)

Tags: relationships, science, environment
Asked by shintsie, 25 Mar '10 05:30 pm

1.

Dear Shintsieji, Hi if you ask me mam, yes I would prefer to be born as a bird as they have a freedom to fly from one place to another place and be a careful bird. Enjoy a very short span of life not worrying about anything and die peacefully without any strings attached. God bless you. regards Cyrus
Answered by cyrus irani, 26 Mar '10 05:07 pm

(1)
 (3)
2.

The emperor Penguin.. because it is the only bird that has never been hunted, has no predators and is completely protected under the Antarctic Treaty System. No country , not even as predatory as China and Korea would ever dare to lay their hands on a penguin.. so Penguin it is going to be. All other species are tortured and cruelly treated by humans./
Answered by joyoti sen, 25 Mar '10 09:24 pm

(1)
 (2)
3.

An American bald eagle. It is majestic, devoid of fear and it cares for the fittest offspring and do not think twice to eliminate the weak offspring by killing it. It has all the qualities of a leader and there is no conceit, cunning in its hunt but just honest direct approach. These qualities are all lacking in me as a human in this birth.
Answered by Josna, 25 Mar '10 08:26 pm

(1)
 (2)
4.

DOG because every DOG has at least a day.
Answered by Sridhar, 25 Mar '10 08:48 pm

(1)
 (1)
5.

I would love to be one of those mosquitoes.
Answered by prashant sharma, 25 Mar '10 05:59 pm

(2)
 (2)
6.

I will prefer to become an elephant.. Because it is vegetarian, most intelligent, behaves well, Liked by all, worshiped next to Ganesha, .. In a way, elephant is strongest too, and is not afraid of anyone...
Answered by subhash, 26 Mar '10 02:28 pm

(1)
 (3)
7.

A dog because a dog is my all time favourite animal with its trusting, trustworthy and faithful nature.

And I still remember Bhallu and Billie, our pet dogs. Both were Tibetan Apsos.

Bhallu was my mother's favourite. He was very loyal to her and whenever she was away, he used to sleep on her bed and growl at anyone who entered her bedroom. Once I growled back at him and he leapt at me and scratched my thigh which bled a little. When my parents returned, my father got very angry but I told him to forget it as I loved him a lot. Bhallu met an unfortunate end at the age of 6.

Then came Billie, one of the most beautiful she dogs I have ever seen. She was snow white with a lovely pink skin and liquid eyes.My father used to call her his youngest daughter after me and the maid :)) She was a good younger sister to me and used to give me company whenever I studied alone in my room.I used to stitch her dresses made of flannel cloth during winter. I missed her a lot after I got married a ...more
Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 25 Mar '10 11:13 pm

(1)
 (3)
8.

Bat / Dog.

Bat - so that at least could sleep well for a fixed period everyday.
Dog - so that could ably do with whatever little sleep I would manage to steal from steely steels... :-)))))))
Answered by Social Worker, 25 Mar '10 10:56 pm

(1)
 (3)
9.

Wanna live a short life....
Especially if i get born as an Animal
or Bird....
Dragonfly will be my option...
i will know how it is to fly and buzz arnd;-)
Answered by nikita, 25 Mar '10 08:59 pm

(1)
 (3)
10.

PEACOCK........Because of its gorgeous appearance.
Answered by chitrasahgal, 25 Mar '10 06:08 pm

(1)
 (3)

Q.

Rocket..more