I have an audio CD.I want another copy of it to gift it to someone.How to go about it?
Copy music files from an audio CD
1. Insert the Audio CD and start Windows Media Player.
2. If WMP is in Skin mode, press CTRL+1 to view WMP in Full mode.
3. Click Copy from CD. Or, on the File menu, you can click Copy, click Copy from Audio CD, and then choose the drive from which you want to copy.
4. Click to select each audio file that you want to copy. By default, all files that you have not already copied are selected.
5. Click Copy Music. This copies the file into the My DocumentsMy Music folder by default.