Hi! Walk, cycle, swim or do aerobics 5-6 days a week for at least 30 minutes at a brisk pace.
Eat a well balanced, low fat diet.
Have 5-6 small meals in the day instead of 2-3 heavy ones and eat a light dinner 3 hrs before bedtime.
Your vote on this answer has already been received
1. 1. Do physical work & dont remain idle. Be active.
2. Eat less & only two meals a day & breakfast all to a certain bare limit.
3. No food in between & absolutely no fast food.
4. Keep a bit of hunger alive at all times.
5. Do morning/evening walk - brisk walking & or Jog .
6. Ensure to take ten thousands foot steps a day indoor & outdoor. combined.