Q.

I am a single mother living at a rented flat at Kolkata. I am planning to purchase a flat soon. At one point of time I was looking at Rajarhat but given the slew of negative feedback I have shelved that plan. I have been told that for the kind of flat I am looking for MIG complexes with certain amount of facilities, an Eden Group project may be a good option. What I am looking for in this forum is some feedback from people who have purchased from Eden Group. Give me an unbiased opinion.

Tags: kolkata, money, planning
Asked by Priya Jalan, 24 May '11 10:06 am

1.

What I find the biggest advantage of Eden complexes is their locations. Buying your dream home at the right location is very important. Since you are a single mother you need to move somewhere that is well connected to rest of the city so your child can reach school easily. Somewhere like Rajarhat will prove to be a disaster given the condition of roads. But Take the new projects of Eden Group, Eden Pearl and Eden Imperial, they are located near Garia metro and EM Bypass, both area very well connected to the city.
Answered by Nidhi Rao, 24 May '11 10:08 am

(7)
 (0)
2.

There are plenty of other real estate projects too which you can look at as well like Merlins projects in Anwar Shah Road and Behala (with extension of metro under way Behala too will become very well connected), Bengal peerless and others that are coming up with complexes near the EM Bypass. Check out all the options well before taking a decision.
Answered by Siddhartha Chauhan, 24 May '11 10:17 am

(3)
 (0)
3.

I dont know abt culcutta
Answered by gaurav agarwal, 24 May '11 10:09 am

(1)
 (4)
4.

Just wanted to share with you...My husband and I met on mySingleparentmatch.com. We started conversing in September of '06 and finally met in November of '06. We eloped in April of this year. We have 5 children between us and it gets real crazy sometimes, but that's life! I just wanted to let you know how unbelievably happy we are and how great the last two years have been. If it wasn't for the site, I would have never met my husband.
Answered by maryxiao, 30 Aug '11 02:41 pm

(0)
 (0)

Q.

Mr Boss ,Extra marital affairs is not in metro's these start's from interior of entire india and by the way these is not new from thousand year's ex..more

Answered by HITENDRA PATEL