Q.

Except god and parents , whom do you owe your little success ?

Asked by PARTHA PATHAK, 21 Oct '12 10:00 am

1.

I see the adjective "little" before the word "success" in the question. Even then also, I feel uncomfortable in answering the question because "success" is not a word applicable to any of my activities. I am a person living own my own after a little conventional education. Otherwise there is nothing nothing to mention as success in my life so far. One minor and one major persosn are completely dependent on me and I had no occasion to have failed in my responsibility of providing.I see the adjective "little" before the word "success" in the question. Even then also I feel uncomfortable in answering the question because "success" is not a word applicable to any of my activities. I am a person living own my own after a little conventional education. Otherwise nothing to mention. One minor and one major person are completely dependent on me. I propose to accept as a success for the sake of answering your question.

Answered by soumyen sarkar, 21 Oct '12 11:55 am

(1)
 (0)
2.

We all owe a little to our own self for that "little" success for obvious reasons. Nothing in this world can really be willed on us if we are not a willing accomplice to the act. Parents can show us the right path as we grow up and be a formative influence. God can guide us and give us strength even when we are filled with self doubt. But finally, that "call" has to be made by us alone, trusting in the innate abilities that has been fashioned to a great extent by our parents and walk the path in the belief that the Almighty is there to keep us going against every odd or obstacles that may come in our way and keep a listening watch our inner voice too.
Answered by Omega, 22 Oct '12 09:38 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

Mainly I owe to God and my parents for my success. However I think my own humble efforts also contributed to this at least to some extent.
Answered by Good Citizen, 21 Oct '12 07:55 pm

(1)
 (0)
4.

If success implies being 'a good human' and being ' self reliant' financially or in ability to judge n decide something, I'm quite successful. and in this, my father's
contribution is the greatest. he was my guiding light in every step. however, it would be wrong on my part if I ignore a few of the teachers in my life who had inspired me strive to reach my aimed goal...and I am indeed deeply indebted to them...

but, if you define success as the transformation of your cherished dream and be happy in life, I'm not a successful person inspite of my dedicated, unwavering efforts....nevertheless, I leave that to the destiny reconciling with my lot....
Answered by aruna v, 21 Oct '12 05:55 pm

(1)
 (0)
5.

It shud be owed to the welwishers who truely wishes u and wants to see u at that position...:-))
Answered by Bhuvana, 21 Oct '12 12:27 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Dear School teahcer, colleage professor, relgious guru, elders, exprience person sharing etc,
Answered by Vasudevan Govindarao, 21 Oct '12 12:07 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

The real gurus who are the path showers for the performance of individuals.
the role of gurus are very vital becoz the parents give the body and living comfortable and whereas the guru provide the know how to how to perform
Answered by kishore kumar patnaik, 21 Oct '12 11:21 am

(1)
 (0)
8.

My hard work
Answered by Burjor Tarachand, 21 Oct '12 11:19 am

(1)
 (0)
9.

Ofcourse, teachers and loved ones ,but above all it is the Belief in myself . Unless I dont have Belief in myself no one can ever take the goodnes out from me .My abilities , potentials and talents if lie latent within me and if I dont take the efforts to take it out ,even God and parents will give up.....!
Answered by Rachana, 21 Oct '12 11:03 am

(1)
 (0)
10.

Except these two, me, myself and my efforts and dedication to work
Answered by iqbal seth, 21 Oct '12 10:59 am

(1)
 (0)