Please suggest some best natural tips to keep the kids away from cold....
* Steamed vegetables and soups fortify the body with minerals.
* Miso and chicken soup, herbal teas and water flush away toxins and keep the respiratory tract moist.
* Ginger, onions and garlic warm the body and boost the immune system.
* Hot water with lemon and honey soothes the throat and chest and thins mucous.
* Mint tea and peppermint candies help with tickling coughs.
Foods to Avoid ~ Sugar depresses the immune system and keeps white blood cells from being able to fight infection, so it is to be avoided. Although many people drink orange juice for its vitamin C content, 100 percent fruit juices are also high in sugar. Switching to water or teas or diluting juices is a good idea.
If it is the last, there is not much to prevent it. kids will keep catching cold from schoolmates. you can insist on hygenic practices . you can try to buildup immunity by ensuring they have nutritious food. as they grow up, they will build immunity to each type of cold virus and frequency of catching cold will reduce.