Q.

Every man is hidden under his own tongue" The tongue reveals the inner intelligence as well as inner vileness. "The safety of a man lies in holding his tongue. COMMENTS PLEASE ?

Tags: sex, relationships, politics & government
Asked by truth exposed, 27 Feb '13 10:41 pm

1.

Once a king purchased 2 slaves. One of them was very handsome while the other was very ugly.
The king asked the handsome slave to go and take a bath. While he was away the king turned to the other slave and said "Your companion has given a very bad account of you, he said that you are a thief and of bad character. Is this correct?"

The slave replied that his companion was a handsome person, and his exterior beauty must be reflected by inward beauty as well. He could not believe that such a beautiful man could tell a lie. He therefore said "If my companion has a bad opinion about me, there must certainly be something wrong with me. I am afraid he must be correct."

The king observed that beauty was only an Allah given gift, and it did not follow that a person who had a handsome face had a pure heart as well.

The king was greatly impressed with the character and intelligence of this slave. In the meantime, the first slave had returned from his bath.

Answered by LIPSIKA, 27 Feb '13 10:46 pm

(0)
 (0)

2.

Answered by Quest, 28 Feb '13 11:37 am

(0)
 (0)
3.

Yes that is true there is one saying in hindi arrow come out of the bow and the words come out of the mouth can never be return back so always be careful what you are saying.
Answered by Admn, 27 Feb '13 10:44 pm

(2)
 (0)