Q.

Essay on my garden class iii

Asked by reita, 19 Jun '09 12:52 pm

1.

M y garden is beautiful.
i regularly water my garden,
there are lot of tress in the garden,
tress have leaves and flowers,
flowers have fragrance so when we go to the garden good smell comes,
garen is good thing,
everyone must built a garden:)
Answered by Ajay Dongaonkar, 19 Jun '09 12:58 pm

(3)
 (0)
2.

There are formal and informal styles of gardens. Formal or French gardens consists of small gardens and symmetrical paths. Informal or English gardens have lots of roses and patchwork of perennials. Most gardens are combination of both styles. The ability to recognize the elements that can create the magic in his/her garden is the sign of a good gardener.

You can have formal gardens with geometrically shaped planting beds, clipped hedges, walkways, and a lawn. o r you can have informal gardens that need less care and still do not show signs of carelessness. The aim of gardening is to make your home look good and close to Mother Nature. It also gives you the chance to take some time out from your busy schedule, and give vent to your aesthetics that is dying in the humdrum of everyday life. Wildflower meadows, large flowerbeds planted with wildflowers and native grasses may give a facelift to your house but it needs as much hard work also. As a good gardener you have to take care of ...more
Answered by ajay, 19 Jun '09 07:39 pm

(1)
 (0)
3.

My garden i full o leaves and fower s no vegetble in my house a we prferto buy from markett the space i small and can t gw all vgetble there som crotonslso grown in my house
Answered by Dinesh C S, 19 Jun '09 09:48 pm

(0)
 (1)