Jawhar Lal Nehru, Lal Bahdur Sastri, Indira Gandhi, Morarji Desai, Chowdhury Charan Singh, Chandrasekhar, V. P. Singh, Rajib Gandhi, Atal Behari Vajpayee, H. D. Devegouda, I. K. Gujral & Man Mohan Singh -- all have become the Prime Ministers of India Constitutionally either for less than a term or for number of terms ! Now, Whom do you think the best ? You may make order of your choice !!
2) lal Bahadur Sastri, Dignity and honest to the core.
3) Rajiv Gandhi, The man who revolutionize Indian telecommunication and if he have lived longer India would have emerged stronger than it is now. He has cemented our relationship with China better than anybody.
4) Morarji Desai, one of the most honest politician of India. His rigidity and stubbornness are his strength and weakness
5) Man Mohan Singh, he is a simple and a staunch believer of his beliefs. He is responsible for the stability of our economy during crisis time.
6) Indhira Gandhi, A strong hearted lady whose greatest achievement was Bangla desh. But she has started corruption at the highest level. Self centered and she was responsible for the break up of Congress entirely to save her post.
7) Atal bihari vajpayee, gentle man to the core. He is ...more
Lal Bahadur Shastri,
Atal Bihari Vajpayee
and the rest of all SO SO
My order along with reasons would be.
1. Atal Bihari Vajpayee : He changed the way nation perceived itself , India openly went nuclear and after Jaswant -Talbot talks Nuclear India was accepted by world. Pushed India to higher growth trajectory and also built 13000 KM of Highways with projects like GQ and NSEW Corridor which is first in modern India.
2. P.V. Narsimha Rao : A polyglot and able P.M , he took control of the situation and did political management very well. MMS was a reluctant reformer under P.V but it was Narsimha Rao's able political management which showed for first time to Indians that there is an alternative to 40 years of socialistic policies in India.
3. Lal Bahadur Shastri : He became PM in difficult times , India had not recovered from 1962 debacle there was a food crisis and a war with Pakistan when Ayub Khan launched operation Gibraltor sensing India is week. Shashtri abl ...more
ABVP 2 JN3MMS4INDIRA5LBS6
j l nehru