Q.

Dosti !!

What according to you is Friendship.What is the role of Friends in your Life !!

From a 4 yr old KG student to 80 yr old man wish to have friends at differnt stages in his life. Relationships becomes enjoyable if there is essence of Friendship in it. A person wish to see a supportive friend in his/her Spouse,than a Partner.

Dosti me ek nasha he aur jaadu bhi !!

Hum, Rahe ya na rahe Kal,
Kal, Yaad aayenge ye Pal,
Pal, ye he Pyar ke Pal,
Chal ,Aaa mere sang Chal,
Chal,Soche kya,choti si ,he Zindagi,
Kal, mil jaaye to hogi, khushnaseebi !

Aapki Dosti kya kehti he !!!

Asked by Rachana, 17 Jul '09 12:09 pm

1.

Hi Rachana ! pleasantly surprised to see you come out of your self-imposed silence and framing questions...! Hope I can satisfy ALICE with my Answer..:
According to me Friendship is a bond which is carefully forged,nurtured and taken care of..!Friends have played a vital role in my life. The day I was departing for studies abroad my friends were there with me throughout the night and they even caused obstruction...to the crowds there...I have never lost touch with them..True meaning of friendship according to me would be "When we hurt each other we should write it down in the sand, so the winds of forgiveness can make it go away for good. When we help each other we should chisel it in stone, lest we never orget the love of a friend. - Christian H. Godefroy.I cherish this quote and always abide by it Rachana!! Ab humari dosti kya kehti hain uske baaren mein kuch likun:
Humari dosti kehti hain har baar ki Yeh din yeh mahine yeh saal
Guzar jaye na mere yaar tere saang mein na hokar
Answered by inquisitive, 18 Jul '09 01:17 am

(2)
 (0)

2.

From the very first day of man`s getting `wisdom` of his purpose of being on planet Earth, he finds himself among friends. Concept of Relatives entered at later stage because at the beginning there was existence of notions of `helping each other`. Even if there were no scope for any type of usage of languages, still man was wise enough to feel the necessity of a companion in Dark Age. Later, this idea of companion turned into friend and therefore friendship. In mythological process, we have many examples of adorable and admirable friendship of two persons and most significant and colorful is none other than that of Sri Krishna and Arjun. In short, we have long roots of `friends` and therefore there is not a single example of human race ~ past or present ~ where there is no friendship between two persons irrespective of country, religion, race, caste and creed. Man simply cannot dream to live without a bond of friendship.

Answered by Indra Pawar, 17 Jul '09 11:48 pm

(1)
 (1)
3.

Rachana, A true friendship cannot be explained in words...... Have your eyes generated tears when your closed one suffers? Do you feel something you missed when you are unable to reach him/her for the whole day? Are you very frank and open to share to him / her all personal matters ( everything ) ? Do you feel whatever you share to him / her should be true? If you tell yes to all, then that is a true friendship....... I feel, Friendship is 100 % love on our companion like love on our mom, dad etc.........

Dragon
Answered by xxx dragon, 17 Jul '09 01:51 pm

(1)
 (1)
4.

To me always "a friend in need is a friend indeed"
Answered by kamini joshi, 13 Dec '10 10:40 am

(1)
 (0)
5.

Dosti ke rang nirale
Answered by anil garg, 06 Dec '09 09:30 pm

(1)
 (0)
6.

Meri dosti kuch asi hai
kuch alag kuch anoothi hai
dil se dua mai karta hoo
umar meri usko lage yeh sochta hoo
raat ko na woh so paye to
mai usko neend deta hoo
anshu na kabhi bikhre uske
unko mai moti samjhta hoo
kya maan ya samaan ho meri dosti ka
Answered by Ashish jain, 18 Jul '09 04:37 pm

(1)
 (0)
7.

A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.
A friend is a person
who remembers
you when the WORLD
has forgotten you
A friend is the light
that beams bright for you
when there is darkness
Answered by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 18 Jul '09 02:35 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

A very good question Rachana, now that Friendship Day is around the corner.
True friends are like diamonds, they are forever.Life is empty without friends. Friends are always thee to share your joys and sorrows.

A friend is a push when you have stopped,
a chat when you are lonely,
a guide when you are searching,
a smile when you are sad,
a song when you are glad.

Answered by Mitali Choudhury, 17 Jul '09 04:17 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Its very diffcult to define a true friendship ,equaly difficult to have true friend, this is only relation there is no need, no want nogive and take, required to maintain it , its very pure, not even created by almighty./////////////// rachna without song rachna is in complete rachna phir kaysee rachna.
Answered by sanjay shenoy, 17 Jul '09 02:31 pm

(1)
 (0)