Q.

My name is sudha rani saxena,DOB-28/09/1963,TIME-5,58 PM.Place-KANPUR(U.P.) Tell me what is my careier and financial posotion and WHAT is my ISHT AND GRAH. ACTUALLY I have no ishu tell me my future. and brain surgury has been done of my husband due to road accident. on 2005 at INDORE(m.p.) so I am single earning person. pl. tell me how can i short my problems.

Tags: place, money, relationships
Asked by sudha saxena, 16 Apr '10 05:06 pm

1.

Http://www.shubhangioak.com/
Answered by bimal tripathi, 29 Apr '10 11:56 am

(0)
 (0)
2.

As per the horoscope, you are under the vibrations of Mercury, Sun and Uranus. You are very contemplative and a lover of beauty. Your study everything deeply. You will be successful in investing money. You will have a very good command over the language. In the initial stages it will be difficult for you to find your vocation. There will be financial difficulties. However later on you would find success. Whatever work you undertake you will complete it industriously. Increase your self-confidence to get more success than others. Your worry about problem too much and easily get bored. You will easily inspire confidence from others and be pushed by them into positions of trust and responsibility. You will be lucky in establishing business after the age of 37. You will become wealthy.
Answered by Krishnamurthy Raman, 16 Apr '10 05:15 pm

(0)
 (0)
3.

Ma'am here is no astrologer ... you should contact a good astrologer ...
i can tell you one thing to do may be it work or may be not work
Answered by jatin, 16 Apr '10 05:07 pm

(0)
 (0)