Q.

Hi,i hv completed my 12th in the biomaths stream,plz give me suggestions on what to study later on,im very weak in mathematics and physics,but intrested in biology,my parents are asking me to study information technology because it gives a good job with high salary easily,i just hv an idea 2 study something related to biology,im nt talented to study medicine,but parents say that u must have very good IQ knowledge 2 shine in biological or research field and u wont get a good job with very high salary,so,is this true???...but im intrested 2 study anything,what shd i study 2 get high salary job??

Tags: parents, job, money
Asked by haasini, 13 Jun '10 07:43 am

1.

You may got admission in B.El.Ed..which is bachelor in elementary education, after it you would be equivalent to graduation+ basic teacher certificate course/ j.b.t./ B.Ed..
you will be professional graduate and after it's completion, you may do M.Ed, in which admissions are giving on the base of merit/ entrance.
To make career as a lecturer in B.Ed. colleges, you must be M.Ed.; M.A. in any basic subject which is usually taught at secondary level , + N.E.T. in education.
so, think properly and make plans to do on the plans.
You may also do I.T.I. or vocational courses through national institute of open schooling.
Answered by sanjeev bansal, 13 Jun '10 09:51 am

(0)
 (1)
2.

Tell your parents to study Info Tech themselves. Study what you want, or better yet, don't study anything at all. How long will you be studying. Quit now, and take up a job or learn mediitation. Meditation will help you not only in this life but also in next 7 lives.
Answered by Yoyo Muni, 13 Jun '10 07:51 am

(0)
 (1)

Q.

I do , I even say all education b nationalizd on a central principle of SECULARISM. And NO preaching caste / theocracy in school no ever. U can preach..more

Answered by A Moin