Q.

A BHATAKTI AATMA ,A Harmles Female Bhatakti Aatma is at your doorstep requesting for a shelter in your house for one night.She cannot be caught ,chained or handovered to the police.Incase you cant give her shelter inside your house she will remain on the doorsteps of your house until dawn.You can try your imaginative skill and have an intersting debate with her until dawn or you may close doors against her !!! But do answer this Q !

Tags: house, incase, entertainment
Asked by Rachana, 19 Nov '09 09:36 pm

1.

The clock has just struck 12 at night...I am in my bed...alone in the house...my family having gone to attend some funeral.....unable to sleep. The shadows in the window and the sound of things that go bump in the night scaring me. I dive deep into the covers and shut my eyes and ears against any sound and try to sleep. Just when i thought i wud sleep..I hear the knock at the door and also a distant howl of a dog. I tell myself that whoever is at the door will go if i ignore it....but the knocks come louder. I get up wondering who on earth is knocking at this time of night..why cant they ring the bell. I turn to switch on the light....i realise there is no power...the knock has now stopped...I thank my lucky stars that whoever it is at the door has left and turn back to my bed. ,,,just as i turn...i hear the soft foot steps with the chimes of anklets in the hallway...and I also hear soft humming of a song ...I am scared stiff but yet also curious to see who cud it be....I see an appa ...more
Answered by sumitha, 20 Nov '09 07:05 pm

(7)
 (2)
2.

Harmless FEMALE !!!!!! Ha ha ha ha .... I can't believe that Rachana.. bhatakti or no bhatakti aatma... ok, let me take this one at face value and see what is the story all about .... that she is still roaming around the countryside when she should have found her much sought after peace, having put an end to all that on her own ....

Scene One.

Back after a day of bouts with my graphs and from the work place, was streched out on the comfortable beanbag sipping a cup of coffee, that was tasting bitter with no one to complain about it. I have assumed, the rest of the occupants of the house have taken a well deserved break having gone on a short trip w/o which the ensuing dialogue cannot progress with a bhatakti aatma. Otherwise, the other's suspicions of my illusionary scenarios would force them to pack me off to an asylum earlier than they thought I would need one and even a few electric shocks to bring me back to reality :)))

Answered by Omega, 20 Nov '09 04:21 pm

(4)
 (1)
3.

It was a rainy nightwith fierce thunder and lightning.and electricity also went off.I lighted a candle.at that very moment I heard somebody singing a song.Kahin deep jale..kahin dilZara dekh le aakar parwaane. The singing had something weird, some eerie feeling in it.for a moment I thought it was coming from my doorstepbut next moment I discarded that thought.as my hubby has gone for an official trip, I locked the gate as well as front door in the evening itself, so no chance of somebody singing at my doorstep
I went to my study to shutdown my laptop (I was answering a question on bhatakti aatma which my friend asked in QnA). I placed the candle on my desk, then I heard it againthis time a Malayalam songof course an old ghost songYamini.ente swapnangal.. This time I heard it more clearlya slight fear crawled in to my mind.I looked at the Krishnas photo on the wall, above my deskand got an assurance from the mischievous faceI gathered courage and decided to check.
Answered by Muktha Radhakrishnan, 20 Nov '09 05:29 pm

(4)
 (0)
4.

Nothing to imagine in this situation. I will directly propose her for life :)) Faide ki bat hei yaar...no kharcha paani.....no eating brain in day time....no shopping spree......no halla holla........no judicial black mailings.....no court kacheri ki chakkar......oh my god....u forced me to dream such a life .....aise logo ko aasha dena paap hei hahahahahahahaha
Answered by peekay first, 21 Nov '09 12:09 pm

(3)
 (0)
5.

Such an incident really happened in my life...whether it was a Bhatakti bhoot..or whether it was a real Bhatakti human i still donno...coz the end was so unreal.
I was a rainy November night. Altho winter hadn't come...but there was a lot of wind n it was a bit chilly due to rain.

Me n my brother were alone in the house...there was an old maid Gitadi...taking care of us...who wud feed us as quickly as possible to catch the favorite serial on tv...n after that go on to sleep early on a cool night like that.
So we were having dinner before time.
My brother and I were fighting with fishbones as miniature swords...totally engrossed in that.
Wen suddenly there was a knock on the door...n a moaning begging sound.
Me n my brother were absolutely happy that maa n baba had come bak frm their trip to my Aunt's house in Jhargram.
Answered by sumita ganguly, 20 Nov '09 11:37 pm

(2)
 (1)
6.

What is 'bhatakti'?

One morning, I read about the tragic death of a girl student in the daily among many other news. After a hectic day's work as was the order for long, I came back to my lodge a bit late that day, thanks to a party hosted by a contractor. Found the lodge watchman sleeping on his chair. Without disturbing him, I gently crossed the reception desk and proceeded to my room in the second floor at the end of the long corridor. Bulbs above the doors of all rooms in my lane were non-working for ages owing to the low amount of rent we were paying monthly. Especially after the party, I had a bit difficulty in locating the key hole of the NAV-TAL lock. After opening the door, put on the light inside. Changed dress and set the bed for a long sleep. As was the practice from childhood, took toothbrush and towel for a mild bath (means without soap as feeling too tired for a long bath). While coming out of the room for going to bathroom, noticed someone sitting with head kept down ...more
Answered by Krishnakumar Narayanan, 20 Nov '09 01:07 am

(2)
 (0)
7.

I pray lord to save the aatma
Answered by saranathan Narasimhan, 29 Jun 05:02 pm

(1)
 (0)
8.

We will give him shelter because that is our livelty.
Answered by pankajmishra, 20 Nov '10 05:30 pm

(1)
 (0)
9.

Me would never missed an oportunity to meet bhatakti female atma and would have asked her to show her extra ordinary capabilities me would never made her to remain sit or stand on the doorsteps instead me myself would have gone outside the house to accompany her till dawn listening her and asking the reasons for this bhatakthi ness.
Answered by PLAY BOY, 21 Nov '09 03:14 pm

(1)
 (0)
10.

Bhatakti Atma !!
Why should she be so selective of seeking shelter from me. I am not her ilk...nor have I done anything to invite her !! This question would need to be answered first.
And if a harmless one...as you say...how would I know that for truth ?
I would excuse myself as a bachelor...as all unrealted females...even harmless ones...and Atmas to boot...are banned from my premises after 10pm...as per my own ground rules.
And how could I be sure that she would not / could not entice me into doing something wrong...seduce me...or trap me in her abstractness !!
And a form without physicality...would be an untested entity for me...so apologies with folded hands...on my knees if necessary...but a stiff refusal.
No harbouring of any kind of life....which cannot be tackled by self !! ha ha ha
Answered by prasoon, 21 Nov '09 01:53 pm

(1)
 (0)

Q.

I reproduce below a detailed note on this aspect of the matter. Besides containing the e-mail ID of President Bush it contains that of theVice Preside..more

Answered by radhikamruta